About Neck Cream

I was thumbing through a magazine and saw an add for Neck Cream. They said “More delicate than the skin on your face, the neck is more prone to dryness, thinning and sagging.” I had never seen a Neck cream before and have always slathered my facial moisturizer on neck and décolletage as well. Any thoughts, ideas or suggestions on this problem area would be appreciated. image

I use No7’s face and neck cream. I have only been using it for a few weeks, but have noticed an improvement. My neck over the past ten years has become dry and wrinkled. My face does not have the same problem. I am rather ashamed.

Yes the skin on the neck is more fragile. If not taken care of it will get dry and wrinkling.

I do the same thing. I typically use my face cream on my neck area.

I have never seen or heard about a neck cream before either are their actual benefits to using a neck cream?

Feona

I was thumbing through a magazine and saw an add for Neck Cream. They said “More delicate than the skin on your face, the neck is more prone to dryness, thinning and sagging.” I had never seen a Neck cream before and have always slathered my facial moisturizer on neck and décolletage as well. Any thoughts, ideas or suggestions on this problem area would be appreciated.

Thank you for sharing a product that works Janet. :smile:

I always have too Stormidoll. :wink: Time for a change.

Next time I go out warrent23 I am looking or internet shopping. I don’t know if it works but it sure is a problem area for many.

I am new here Rachel…Did you have a reply? Inquiring minds want to know!

I heard about some brands but I ain’t sure if they work. sound interesting

I admit I haven’t started using anything for Neck Cream. I’m 50 and just learning a face, hair, skin and good makeup routine. I will follow to learn. Thank you.

I have been using my face moisturizer on my neck for about 10 yrs now since i just had a bday . But i have not bought neck cream just for my neck, i wonder how much different the ingredients are. next time i go shopping I will have to check it out.

Here is a related topic which may also have some suggestions: Any recommendations for products that can reduce the fine lines around the neck/chest area?

Yes I am new to, trying to figure things out.

I concur @IamStacy. There is a lot of good info here.

Same here @Jasonlvsme .

Thank you @John. Good read.

A post was split to a new topic: Before & After: Life-Flo Pure Rosehip Seed Oil

Wow, that’s impressive Cherri!. Do you mind if I move your results into a separate before/after topic for this product?