Acid Test to Nix Body Odor

Happy November! :maple_leaf: While many are already in the midst of their No-Shave month, I have been thinking of an experiment while my arms are in hibernation during the cold season. I recently stumbled upon

It got me thinking again about body odor. If more than a handful of members are interested in my results (or would even try different dilutions on their own pits), I’d like to test the efficacy of Borax and black tea (both diluted) in eliminating the dreaded BO. I am aware that black tea might cause discoloration/staining but I’m willing to give it a go. While Face Off is under way for some, why not dive into the DIY realm with me? I probably won’t post photos because it’s more of a nose test, which reminds me of (drum roll, please)

I love it Kim! Just curious, what was your experience with the alcohol-based mist deodorant concept we sent out, was it effective in combatting BO?

I was reading up on “No Shave November,” because I was thinking about my brother and how I have NEVER seen him, or my dad, with a beard. Then I was wondering if my brother’s job would even allow it. Then I saw this photo in the article under, “Not Everyone Can Participate,” and I think I have the answer.:blush:

For a few hours I was covered but I think the longest it lasted was about 6 hours and then things got a little weird and not so fresh.

I usually never laugh aloud when reading but that was an exception :rofl: Some men don’t participate because they don’t grow enough hair but I’d definitely try to grow one of those cool pencil moustaches if I were a man