Before & After: Pure Body Naturals Castor Oil (Eyebrows & Lashes)

Alrighty y’all, it’s been a bit … do you notice a difference in my lashes or brows after using castor oil?
I know that the lighting on the first picture isn’t the best. So I’ll keep up on the before and after from today through the next month.

Before …

AFTER …

20 Day Update Poll

• I see thicker eyebrows
  • I don’t see thicker eyebrows

0 voters

• I see thicker eyelashes
  • I don’t see thicker eyelashes

0 voters

E y e b r o w s

Nice! I definitely do see a difference in the bottom eyelashes as well as eyebrows.

At first look it seemed that both brows and lashes are thicker, because of the lighting. But when I zoomed both photos repeatedly, the brows and lashes look the same on both photos. Keep us posted. Your brows and lashes look pretty good to me as the are. But if the castor oil works, then yay!

Hard to tell due to the lighting, but the brows do look thicker. The lashes, not quite yet. How long do you expect to continue the experiment?:cat:

I’m thinking another 30-60 days (finish out the summer and into the beginning of fall) to see if there is a difference or not.

Thanks for sharing. I’m happy it worked for you. I hadn’t tried but I will pass the info along to friends.

Well, I don’t really see a HUGE success yet. It’s been about a month I think (maybe a little more … @John ???). So right now, I’m still testing/experimenting. Be cognizant of that detail. :crazy_face:

Thank you sooo much for sharing. How often are you applying the castor oil. What are you using as an application method? I have successfully used castor oil for mole removal and head hair growth, it works!!! But it does take much dedication, diligence, time, patience and consistency. Kudos for giving it all of thee above and sharing!

After a physical assault exactly a year ago I lost about 1/3 of my total hair density and 3 totally bald spots. I went to 3 of the areas best hair dressers and they said the only rescue was to cur most of my hair off and texture it out. Well, that wasn’t good enough for me. I took matters into my own hands… I did 3 castor oil/coconut oil hair masks a week for six months or so. My current profile picture, just a year later shows that my entire thickness and length became fullyrestored. Bald patches gone in 3 months or so with no evidence remaining. Hair thickness took a bit over 6 months to restore.

It’s my pleasure to share! :slight_smile:
The oil I purchase from Amazon came with brushes as well as spoolies to apply it with (spoolie meaning a type of mascara brush for those that are not familiar with the name of the brush). I apply it every night to my lashes and eyebrows before I go to bed.

Dude. Just … Dude! You are one strong woman!
It amazes me what trauma and stress can do to the human body (and even the animal body … we can touch that later with my rescue pup and kitties). I am SO HAPPY To hear that you have experiences full restoration!
Apparently I’m on the right track then?

Wow, just amazing, thank you for sharing. :peace_symbol:

So glad to hear of your successful comeback!

I had heard that Castro oil was good. How much do you use and ho often? How do you apply it and how much do you use?

I definitely see thicker eyebrows. So, this is after using for only 20 days? I’m still learning how this community works

The oil I purchasde from Amazon came with brushes as well as spoolies to apply it with (spoolie meaning a type of mascara brush for those that are not familiar with the name of the brush). I apply it every night to my lashes and eyebrows before I go to bed.

Yes, it was after about 20 days. :slight_smile:
And it seems that you are doing just fine in the community with responding and such! :+1:

Thank you RedBastet. Do you recommend this for everyone??

I think the 20 day check-in is promising, let’s see what happens at day 40, or 60 :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t say I recommend it as of yet. I think maybe I could make that judgment in another few months. I plan on testing it through the end of the year to see what comes of it.