Best Lengthening and Thickening Mascara

I desperately need help in this area and welcome any and all suggestions and recommendations. I have the tiniest, sparse eyelashes imaginable. A newborn baby has longer lashes, lol. Seeking best products that meet up to their claims of increasing lash health and growth, as well as the best lash building mascaras. Currently using Lancome Cils Booster and their Grandiose Mascara. I am convinced there is a better mascara and building product out there, but with so many exaggerated claims, I don’t know where to begin. I am not all that impressed with the Lancome… It flakes, clumps and can cause raccoon eyes. I also believe there is another one out there that can give me dramatic lashes.

I’m still looking for the perfect mascara. I’ve tried so many high end brands that people on YouTube rave about, and I’ve tried a ton of drugstore brands as well. I love long lashes that are well separated, and the best mascara I’ve ever found for this is Loreal Paris Telescopic Lash mascara. I always go back to this one because I haven’t found anything better. I love this stuff! The wand is kinda like a little plastic comb because the bristles are firm and evenly spaced, this is the only one I’ve found with this type of applicator. It seperates my lashes beautifully, and with 2 or 3 coats I get so much length that several people have asked me if I was wearing falsies. It never transfers, clumps, or flakes for me either. I often use a lash primer first because it seems like my lashes look better when I do. I’ve been using Loreal Paris Voluminous Primer. This combo is definitely the best I’ve found and it gives me gorgeous lashes.

Attachments

I have tried so many that are fails…wish I could recommend a good one.

I do know that castor oil has helped mine grow.

I tried a travel sample of Urban Decay’s Trouble Maker mascara. it did lengthen and volumize but it was a pain to remove.

Have you tried a mascara primer?
I haven’t, yet but I have one coming to me from BzzAgent. Will report back if requested!

I haven’t really been using mascara because it seemed like the ones I had were irritating to my eyes. Lately I have
just been using a heated eyelash curler (which stopped working right before I had a BBQ to go to, of course). I use natural oils to moisturize my face and I’ve noticed longer and thicker eyelashes because of that. When I did use mascara, it was Too Faced Lashgasm (which worked really well). I also like the
Benefit They’re Real mascara. They’re a little pricier, but the quality is good and I don’t find myself ripping my eyelashes out to remove them.

I also have very short lashes and mine are also stick straight, they won’t hold a curl for anything lol. I think the Stila Huge Extreme Lash mascara gives good length and volume! I had gotten a sample of it in Birchbox and I really like it a lot. I just always make sure to wipe a little of the product off when taking it out of the tube first because I think it holds a little too much on the wand.

Attachments

Help! Anyone got a reasonable mascara that doesn’t turn you into a racoon with swollen eyes?

I gotta say that Rodan and Fields Lash Boost is pretty magical! It really works!!
My fiance’s cousin is a rep, and I finally decided to give it a go after admiring her lashes and seeing several before and after pictures.
I generally don’t wear much make-up, and definitely am not a big spender when it comes to things like this, but it was absolutely worth the splurge! After applying it at night for about a month, my lashes were noticeably longer and thicker.
Several people (my mom, sister, and a few girlfriends) have commented on the difference. My sister even ordered a tube after our discussion, and she is also quite pleased with the results. Highly recommend Lash Boost!

I pretty much obsess over having to have on mascara so that my lashes appear long and curled. I have naturally long lashes, but they are stick straight! I’ve tried many high-end brands through the years, such as Lancome, Clinique, Urban Decay, Benefit, etc, and honestly, drugstore brands seem to work way better (and they’re so much cheaper). The drugstore brand that keeps delivering for me is Maybelline Colossal Spider Effect: https://www.amazon.com/Maybelline-Express-Colossal-Waterproof-Mascara/dp/B01CUOXQDG/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1527567254&sr=8-5&keywords=maybelline+spider+effect+mascara&dpID=41k4ai-bE3L&preST=SY300_QL70&dpSrc=srchThis stuff gives high drama lashes, and people ask me all the time if I’m wearing falsies or if they are my real lashes!Also, I’d advise to always stick with a waterproof kind, as it will stay put and not smear, and I personally believe that waterproof versions hold curl better. My backup choice is Lashblast by Covergirl (in the orange tube). Its brush is a little thick, but it’s my second-favorite to use.

I use lancome lash primer and tarte lash paint! It makes my lashes look so long and full and it lasts all day!

Attachments

A friend of mine turned me on to Christian Dior mascara. It seems to work great

I am literally striving for the perfect mascara but so far I am not fully impressed. The best ones I have used so far are lorel lash paradise and grande lash is another fave but I have found nothing that gives real volume while giving length and not flaking or getting bits of the mascara on my contacts or the end of the night my lashes fall out with the removal of the mascara

I got this as a sample from Sephora once and loved it too! I have so many samples that I haven’t needed to buy mascara and primer in years.

I’ve used Two Faced’s Better than Sex mascara and it will stay all day. It’s not clumpy either which is nice.

Attachments

Sounds like something to look forward to!

Urban decay troublemaker is what i used i got a sample and lived it been using it since

Instead of mascara, have you tried any of the growth serums?

I’m crazy about Dior Diorshow Blackout mascara, which is a little pricey, but I only get it when I have enough Ulta points saved up to get it for free. I get so many compliments from strangers that I can’t go back to any other mascara brand!

While it doesn’t promote growth, I’ve used L’Oréal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara for so long I don’t remember when I started. It doesn’t flake or clump and doesn’t leave raccoon🐼eyes when I cry.