Best Lengthening and Thickening Mascara

For lash growth I highly recommend Revitalash it’s a huge game changer.
My favorite mascaras are Guerlain, Josie Maran Black Oil, and Revitalash also has a primer and mascara combo that works great.

My mother put Vaseline on my eyelashes as a little girl and her mother to her, she has very long lashes and mine aren’t short :slight_smile:

Give L’Ore’al Voluminous Waterproof Mascara a try.

I’ve had a friend of two talk about Dior Show and how amazing it makes their eyelashes look. I have not used this one personally, but it seems very popular with makeup enthusiasts.

I second the recommendation for the Stila Huge Mascara. Plus, the L’Oreal Lash Paradise is great. I avoided it for a year due to the eyerolling amount of hype around it, but it really IS that good.

I love tartist lash paint It’s the best mascara I’ve used.

The Tarte Lash Paint is amazing! I love it too!

Another great mascara that I used for a long time was called Professional by Covergirl.

Attachments

I finally found my Holy Grail in lengthening mascaras, all for under $20. 3D Fiber Lash Mascara WITH Eyelashing enhancing serum. This mascara set fits the bill for all my mascara needs, immediate and long term lash lengthening results with all natural and safe ingredients. This remarkable set includes a three step process. A conditioner for permanent lash strength and growth, a gel and lash lengthening fibers (artificial lashes in a bottle, all the length without the fuss). Yes, it does require 3 steps, but a very small price to pay for glamorous results. Still much easier and quicker then falsies. Love it!3D Fiber Lash Mascara with Eyelash Enhancing Serum by Simply Naked Beauty. Infused with Organic Castor Oil to nourish lashes. Organic &amp: hypoallergenic ingredients. Waterproof, smudge proof &amp: last all https:// www.amazon.com/dp/B017NF1OV8?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

Attachments

i recently found one that does both and works really good, plus doesn’t clump, smudge, or run, and is easy to wash off.

I was going to recommend this same mascara. I, too, received a smaller sized version of it in a birchbox awhile back and i just love it! I wish i had long, full, voluminous lashes… but, since i dont ill just have to work with what ive got. Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara is hands down the best mascara ive ever used to help with volume and length.
Recently, i decided to give Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara a try. I read a ton of great reviews and thought it would deliver the results i desire. Big let down! Ive used drugstore mascaras made by Rimmel and Wet n Wild that i felt were better. But maybe that’s just me.