Brief Product Feedback Survey

Hello @FO_Eye_Cream_01!

As part of our data collection process for Eye Cream 01, please take 3 minutes to complete this brief survey, which we will compile and share as part of our deliverable to you.

Quick update, we’re working on compiling all the data from the study, preparing before/after pics, etc. Thank you for your patience while we assemble everything! We’ll provide a release date for the findings when we have a better idea on when we can expect to have everything completed - Stay Tuned!

@FO_Eye_Cream_01 If you have not already, please take a minute or two to complete this very brief survey about the products you used, thank you!

Hi John,

I don’t see the actual survey. The link takes me to they eye cream page with the old posts.

Elizabeth

Are you clicking here? https://communitycosmetics.typeform.com/to/G6JFvp

Just finished mine up!

The question for the link to our face off post, where would I find that?

I finished mine. I don’t know if I answered that you guys want to read, so please, let me know if there’s any other information I can provide.

That worked. I completed the survey.

Thank you.

Elizabeth

It’s in your browser bar, just scroll up and copy it :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure I figured it out. Lol! I completed it and got the email verification.

Hi,

I just wanted to make sure that I completed this. I had started it and it didn’t go through so I had to do it again. This was about two weeks ago.

Please let me know if it isn’t completed.

Thank you.

Elizabeth

You’re all set Elizabeth!