Carbonate bubble clay mask

I was wondering if anyone has tried the carbonate bubble clay mask? It supposedly foams/bubbles up after a few minutes. Is it a good product? Does it really clean your pores and leave your skin soft!? Please let me know what you think!

I’ve used one by E.L.F… The hydrating bubble mask. It made my skin feel nice.

Yes!!! I have the elizavecca milky piggy carbonated bubble clay mask which is a Korean skincare brand and I love it!!! It literally feels like it’s bubbling the dirt out of your pores and makes your skin feel so clean!! Definitely recommend

I have not personally tried it but my 22 year old daughter has and she loves it. She gets really bad acne from her menstruated cycles and it seems to help quite a bit.

I haven’t, but I’d like to. Favorites?

I haven’t tried the mask but would love to

That is the exact one that I was looking at! Thank you!

@Nicondra_Boyd-Hopkin thanks for letting me know! I’m definitely looking to soften my skin up! I’ve been having dry skin lately. Do you think it will help with that also?

@Stormidoll I have had a really bad breakout because of mine recently and it’s good to know that helps! Thanks for your reply!

@Laurynmarie143 Glad that my response could help you. You are very welcome!

I have dewy Tzone issues and otherwise normal skin. But the E.L.F Bubble Mask left my skin clean without feeling tight.

Yep! I’ve tried the piggy one. It’s really more as a novelty when it fizzes up and keeps growing, you just have to take a pic, but when you wash your face afterwards it really does feel quite good. I think it’s the whole experience of it that’s enjoyable; I.e. like the charcoal peel one but a more pleasant removal.

I just got the :pig: Elizavecca Carbonated Bubble Clay mask today! I can’t wait to try it out, I’ll for sure let you know how it goes! :slight_smile: