Centella Asiatica: Gotu Kola

Anyone using any products they like with the ingredient centella asiatica?

I just recently learned about this and have a few products and so far am really liking them. I’ll attach an article with some information on what it can do. There is a section on page 2 that lists the 25 amazing skin benefits.

I am currently using:

Purito Defence Barrier Ph Cleanser - this has tea tree in it also and I don’t care for that smell but overall I am liking the face wash. Its PH balanced which is needed for when i exfoliate.

Purito Centella Green Level Recovery Cream - So this one just came in the mail today and I’ve only used it once about an hour ago but I am loving it. My face feels like velvet right now. I’m not big on lotion for my body but I am tempted to put it all over my body lol… if only it was a bigger container.

Purito Centella Green Level Eye Cream - I haven’t really ever used eye creams until recently so can’t compare much to other products but even after just once use the area around my eyes feels more tighter. I’ve been using this about a month. I just got a sample pack on ebay. One sample is plenty to use for a few days.

Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica 100 Ampoule - I definitely get that korean glow when using this. It feels a bit sticky but I was just reading the page when I grabbed the link and it said only 2-3 drops and I’ve been using a full dropper lol so I’ll try less next time. This product went viral awhile back and many seemed to love it so thought I’d give it a try.

I really want to get a few more of the purito centella products in the future. The toner and the serum and I’ve been looking at. But curious if anyone else knows of some good products with this ingredient.

Huh, I’ll have to look into that, I’ve heard of Gotu Kola before for memory, but wasn’t aware it was being used topically for skin.

More background: