💥 Contest! Face Mask Selfie: Win a Co-Creator Spot!

Submit your Facemask Selfie for a chance to win a Co-Creator opportunity and test our products!

Let’s make this contest simple

Rules

Because it’s very important that you are able to follow instructions as a Co-Creator, these instructions must be followed in order for your entry to be valid.

• Contest is open to anyone who is a member of this community. If you are not yet a member, sign up now by clicking the blue Sign Up button in the top right corner before taking the quiz, it’s free.
  • Current Co-Creators may play for bragging rights - and fun.
  • Instructions must be followed in order to be an eligible entry.
  • Contest is open to all active community members & Co-Creators.
  • Contest ends 7/31/2018 (topic will automatically close), see countdown timer below.
  • You must be 18 yrs of age and reside in the lower 48 states of the US, sorry we are unable to ship to Alaska and Puerto Rico at this time.
  • All Co-Creators must sign our legal liability waiver, so if you win we will send you an e-signature waiver to complete. If you are unable to sign our waiver, you are welcome to remain a forum member, but we will be unable to send you products to test as a Co-Creator.
  • We recommend your read Co-Creator FAQ.

Eligible Entries

• You must have earned the Certified Badge by going through our online tutorial with the GuidedTourBot.

• It typically takes less than 5 minutes, will help you become an expert user of our forum, and is a requirement for becoming a Co-Creator. To find the GuidedTourBot, click on your avatar in the top-right corner and click on the envelope :email: icon. You should see an image of a robot similar to this :robot: welcoming you with a Greetings! message. Click on it and follow the prompts.
  • Post a recent selfie of yourself in a face mask of your choosing, it could be hydrating, sheet, bubble, exfoliating, pore cleansing… doesn’t matter as long as it’s a facial mask (See my selfie example above). For the purpose of this contest, post your selife as a reply to THIS topic, please do not create a new topic for your entry or people won’t be able to vote for your entry, and it won’t count.

• Post a link to where the mask can be purchased underneath your selife, we recommend Amazon links because they work nicely with our forum to make the nice “onebox” previews like you see above. Remember, links need to go on a line by themselves in order for the preview to work properly, but you already knew that because you’ve earned your Certified Badge :medal_sports:. To clarify, you don’t have to have the “onebox preview” to get credit for your link if it won’t display, you just need a link so people who are curious about your mask can click it to learn more.

• You must :heart: at least one other person’s mask in order for your entry to be eligible. Not liking other people’s entries to try and increase your own chance of winning is not the tactic to use here, it’s just lame and won’t make the contest work, so be generous with your :heart:s and let the process take it’s course.

Judging

• The top 5 Face Mask Selfie entries which have the most likes as rated by the community at the conclusion of this contest will get admitted to participate in the next Co-Creator Module.
  • Be a good forum citizen and like other people’s entries. It’s not fun if nobody votes. If there are no clear winners, we’ll have our current Co-Creators pick the winning entries, using how many likes you gave your competition as a weighted measure in the decision. So don’t like everyone’s entry, but don’t like no one’s either. OK, enough about likes, you get it. Now get your facemask on and snap that selfie!
  • Remember we value people who participate in our forum. If you don’t win this contest, we will still pick forum members who contribute value to our online community as Co-Creators for our August module.

New members
August 2018 Co-Creator Openings
:boom: Contest! Scavenger Hunt: Win a Co-Creator Spot!
Week 12 Update
Week 12 Update

@newmembers Another opportunity to win a Co-Creator spot has been posted!

Glam Glow Hydrating mask!

Congrats on being the first! Are you wearing the mask?

That’s great news!!!

http://sooaenewyork.com/product/unicorn-glow-hologram-mask/

Thank You! Yep, I was not brave enough to go all the way makeup free so I just put it around my eye makeup :slight_smile:

@Casandra_May I recently got a mini of that mask as a GWP and I’ve used it before but it’s been a LONG time. I need to open my new one and get some good use out of it :slight_smile:.

Feelin’ Smurf Vibes!

Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge Mask

@John Thanks for posting another opportunity!

This was the most recent photo I have.
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Hell-Pore LongoLongo Gronique Diamond Mask Pack

My morning face mask with all natural aloe, cucumber and neem! All these are traditional terms used at my hometown😊

@John so I am wondering if only people who have that badge can post selfies here?

Any forum member can post their selfie here, it won’t stop you, but we will check to make sure contributors also have their Certified badge before announcing official winners. Because we want people to have a rich experience here, it’s important they invest 5 minutes to learn how to use the forum by earning their Certified badge and taking the GuidedTourBot.