💥 Contest! Scavenger Hunt: Win a Co-Creator Spot!

8178161ed54d8772efcb082f8bc9b852a8af15b8_1_375x500

Let’s make this contest simple

Rules

Because it’s very important that you are able to follow instructions as a Co-Creator, these instructions must be followed in order for your entry to be valid.

• Contest is open to anyone who is a member of this community. If you are not yet a member, sign up now by clicking the blue Sign Up button in the top right corner before taking the quiz, it’s free.
  • Current Co-Creators may play for bragging rights - and fun.
  • Contest ends in one week (topic will automatically close); see countdown timer below.
  • Don’t discuss the questions or answers with anyone, let’s give everyone an equal opportunity to compete and make this fun and challenging for all.
  • You must be 18 yrs of age and reside in the lower 48 states of the US, sorry we are unable to ship to Alaska and Puerto Rico at this time.
  • All Co-Creators must sign our legal liability waiver, so if you win we will send you an e-signature waiver to complete. If you are unable to sign our waiver, you are welcome to remain a forum member, but we will be unable to send you products to test as a Co-Creator.

Eligible Entries

• You must be a member of this forum.
  • You must complete the quiz before the deadline below.
  • You must have earned the Certified Badge by going through our online tutorial with the GuidedTourBot before taking the quiz.
    • It typically takes less than 5 minutes, will help you become an expert user of our forum, and is a requirement for becoming a Co-Creator. To find the GuidedTourBot, click on your avatar in the top-right corner and click on the envelope :email: icon. You should see an image of a robot similar to this :robot: welcoming you with a Greetings! message. Click on it and follow the prompts.
  • Complete the Quiz, below, using the community forum to provide your answers.

Judging

• The first 25 correct entries will receive invitations to our next Co-Creator module. That’s right, we’re picking 25 new Co-Creators from this Quiz.
  • Winning entries must score 100% on the quiz, so take your time to browse the forum and select your answers carefully.
  • We’re picking the first 25 correct entries.
  • If you don’t win, don’t despair :sob:, we’re still looking for an additional 25 Co-Creators and will be selecting members from our forum to participate, as well as holding additional contests this month!
  • We will review winning entries in 7 days, when the contest is over, and will notify winners in this Topic.

Update 7/21/18 @ 9:50 PM: Only 6/25 correct scavenger hunts completed!
https://communitycosmetics.typeform.com/to/xOOS2L

August 2018 Co-Creator Openings
New members
August 2018 Co-Creator Openings

@newmembers The scavenger hunt is now live.

Thank you for the update im very interested

Completed! :heart_eyes:

Hi John. I want to complete the quiz to win a Co-Creator spot. I’ve clicked on the Certified completed our new user tutorial, but didn’t receive a green checkmark.Here is a screenshot below.

Hi Neicey, do the best you can!

Mine doesnt have a checkmark not sure what I am doing wrong

If you don’t have a green checkmark next to a badge, then you don’t have that badge yet. I’m afraid that’s as helpful as I can be for this quiz!

Hi John. Thanks. It states in the screenshot above that I’m certified. I’ve logged out and logged back in, but that green check mark will not appear. i have decided to go ahead and complete the quiz and scored 12/13 correct so I didn’t get a perfect score. I tried very hard and followed instructions but the Scavenger Hunt simply didn’t work for me.Congrats to the members who is next in line to be Co- Creators.

I just looked at your profile, you’re not certified yet.

We’ve got other contests happening this month for a few more spots, but the rest will come from people who participate in our forums. We try to make new products every 1 - 2 months, so if not this round, hopefully we get you on the next one :slight_smile: By the way, 12/13 is great!

Just finished! I hope I’m not too late. Either way it was educational.

Done and DONE. <3 thanks for the fun.

Only got 11/13 but it was fun and educational.

Cool, glad you enjoyed it! Stay tuned for more fun coming up.

Thanks so much for the update. :slightly_smiling_face: The quiz really took me to school. I learned so much reading through the variety of skin care topics. I was unable to locate one of the answers in the forum. Thank you also for the compliment. It’s very encouraging.

Completed :star_struck::heart_eyes:

How do I complete the new user tutorial?

Hi Elizabeth, that’s sort of a part of the scavenger hunt, just read the instructions again closely. Good luck!

Got it.

@John wow I got it so bad lol. :frowning: