Contest: Scavenger Hunt!

Co-Creators,

This Saturday at 10:00am CST I’ll be releasing approx 10 - 15 questions in a new Blog post, based on activities and forum posts in our community. The first 100% correct set of answers I receive in my email inbox according to the Date/Time stamp will receive a $25 Amazon gift card and a nifty new badge in their profile. I’ll announce the winner in our weekly update Blog.

Cheers!
John

This sounds like fun. I’m looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to the competition!I’ve been job hunting lately and I haven’t been as active, so this is motivating me to get back into all those forum posts.

sounds exciting.

Oh fun!I love contests!Especially q&a types!!!

Sounds like fun!

Wow! It sounds cool. I’ll be looking forward to it.

I’ll have to set an alarm. I’m old and my memory is not what it use to be! I love a good game…looking forward to it.

Yay! Can’t wait!

yay i also can not wait

Yay! This sounds great!!

Sounds fun!! Looking foward to it!

Sounds like a blast !!! I can’t wait!

Know what came to mind? I was remembering that in school open book tests were always the hardest. :woman_facepalming:t4:

Sweet!If I don’t have to work I will be here! Just got a new job. :slight_smile:

I have a question about this. Even if we don’t get to the questions immediately (probably not getting the gift card or the badge), should we still submit our answers? For example, if I don’t get to log in until Saturday afternoon and someone has probably already submitted the correct answers, should I still do this activity (to get credit for doing it) or is this specifically a fun thing to win the prize? I hope that made sense.

Yes, absolutely submit your answers!! :slight_smile:

YAY!!! I’m in it… to win it!!! Godd Luck everybody… Can’t wait for those questions…

I’ll be working, but may take it later, sounds like fun!

This is going to be a little complicated, I have a new Apple and not sure how to do somethings on it.Sorry…