Dark Circles - tell us what products you want to test!

Hey y’all! Hope you’ve submitted your application for the next Face-Off to test dark circle products. If you haven’t yet, submit your application here!

While we’re reviewing applications, we also want to hear about products you’re interested in testing. Creams, patches, serums, you name it - send them my way. You can comment here with the brand and the product, and ideally a link to the product so we can be sure to look into the right one.

Ready… set… go!

Almost 14,000 reviews averaging @ 4 stars, this is my pick. It’s either amazing, or BS

https://www.amazon.com/Baebody-Appearance-Circles-Puffiness-Wrinkles/dp/B01K2UMMI0/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1548975346&sr=8-3&keywords=under+eye+circles

It is complete and utter BS. I tried it, bought it on Amazon. The truth is you can find these “eye creams” on AliBaba, and anyone can purchase these in bulk and put their own name on it. It was a decent moisturizing eye cream, but there are MUCH better ones available, and it’s nothing special. Save your money - for the price they charge tou can for sure purchase a better eyecream.

Those one was rated best by Cosmo: Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Dark Circle Minimiser

This would be my pick. Ive tried another product from this brand which was a cleanser and found that it worked much better for me than any other at reducing redness and inflammation. I have not tried any other products but have wanted to try these.
skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels, 8 count

This is my choice. Their mission actually reminds me of yours @John and Community Cosmetics. Their ingredients include superfoods and peptides and it’s highly rated. There are more reviews on their website than on Amazon’s.

Perricone MD I would love to test results with that brand and yours

15 Pairs Collagen Eye Mask, Hydrogel Under Eye Patch Skin Care Eye Treatment Mask for Puffy Eyes Dark Circles Corrector Used for Under Eye Bags Anti Aging Mask Gift image https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51YFVSzjkbL.SL500_AC_SS350.jpg