Dry Shampoo

That’s a lot of info. Thanks! Maybe I can get some samples and try them out. Usually I’m only washing my hair about every 5-7 days, although in the summer that picks up. Just the same, every now and then my schedule creates a grease fest. I know a lot of elderly people really could use a good dry shampoo since sometimes standing or even leaning into a basin to wash their hair is really hard for them.

I’ve used Batiste for a long time, but you can smell the chemicals in it, and it tends to still leave a powdery residue. For me, because I brush my hair in the shower, the hard part is using a dry shampoo without having to brush it out. I’m trying this natural dry shampoo that has gotten a lot of good reviews, so I’ll let you know how it works!https://www.amazon.com/Shampoo-Powder-Natural-Organic-Hair/dp/B015G7PPR4?th=1

I’ve only used this Tresemme Fresh Start Volumizing Foam Shampoo. It’s like a mousse/foam texture so there’s no powdery residue and it smells really nice. The only thing is that you have to work it in or brush it through your hair so it’s not really a style refresher.

Attachments

I prefer dove, but the real way to get the best benefits of any dry shampoo is to spray it on your roots before you go to bed, then tease out your roots in the morning.

Thanks, I really like that it has no aerosol so your review would be great to know how it works

Make your own I like the cornstarch and lavender oil one works great you should google a diy for it.