Excess Product Purge - Ashley Hunt

OMG with this challenge @Melissa_Levick I feel like you jumped right in my head! I have all my excess “junk” half empty bottles and products I haven’t used for a while all on this one shelf in my bathroom, above my washer and dryer! It is such a mess and has been driving me crazy lately, so I’ve been wanting to clean it off…so looks like I’m gonna get that done! :confused:
I will post an embarrassing pic to show y’all what I’m talking about, and you will understand why I have been procrastinating. Since I had all that up there everyone else thought it was a good idea to throw and stack stuff on top of there too…so now it’s a huge mess! Dang it… I am such a procrastinator! But now I will get it done for sure. :expressionless: IDK why I have to be such a hoarder! But finally glad to be getting it done! :grin:

1 Like

So here is my messy shelf! :scream::unamused::confused: I have no clue why some of this was placed up there, but like I said, everyone else thought it be a good place to store junk too!:joy::joy::dizzy_face: LOL

1 Like

And this is the shelf I used to dry my brushes on, it has stuff on it too! :astonished: That’s not so bad though! 💁

1 Like

I cleaned out my medicine cabinet this afternoon… There was nothing in there I needed to through away, but it does look better now!

1 Like

Oh wow, I so need to do the same thing so bad.

2 Likes

Yay, got my shelf cleaned off and organized…I feel so much better! Here is what I’m throwing away from that mess!!!

And this is the only things I kept!!!

And now I have to scrub my wall behind the shelf because the boxes that were on there drew in moisture and stuck to my doggone wall! :unamused::unamused::scream::scream::scream::astonished::astonished::astonished::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::confused::confused::confused:

After all that mess, I think I’m waiting till tomorrow for the other shelf! :joy::joy:💁💁