Eye cream

What’s your favorite eye cream? I think it’s important to have an effective one because the eyes are one of the first areas to show aging.

I don’t use them very much. I have been testing one out but I haven’t seen a big difference yet.

I have use so many different eye creams. One of my favorites was
Olay Regenerist but I currently use Clinique All About Eyes cream.

Attachments

I should also mention I’m in my 20’s so for me it’s important an eye cream doesn’t feel too greasy it should relieve some bags I get under my eyes.

I use an eye cream every night before going to bed. Lately I’ve been using Olay pro retinol eye treatment. I use it as a preventative measure against the signs of aging, so I’m not sure how well it works for wrinkles or crows feet. It does seem to brighten my undereyes and when I wake up my eyes are never puffy. I like it and it feels nice and absorbs quickly.

Attachments

All things Living Libations!

I’ve used Burt’s Bees for years and I just recently started using Derma-E. Both have great eye creams!

I use Philosophy Eye cream from their renewed line

I worked in cosmetics for years and had to use an eye cream and other treatment items in order to recommend them to customers. I honestly never saw any dramatic results from using eye creams vs just applying my moisturizer around my eyes. So now I just use moisturizer around my eyes.

This doesn’t really qualify as a cream bit but its awesome for under your eyes.
Coffee.
Ground coffee grains mixed with Olive oil

ive never tried that but I love Hope In a Jar!

i use garnier ultra-lift pro deep wrinkle dual eye, and it has worked really well.

The Caffeine solution from The Ordinary which helps with my bags for AM
But
don’t use a specific cream other than my overall moisturizer Vanicream (pretty similar to Cereve)

But my best cream is not a cream, I am rarely seen without sunglasses any time of year, a habit I’ve had since I was a teenager.

My one regret is the years of pulling on my lids while applying eyeliner.

I have many that I have tried…nothing that I absolutely love though.
I would like to find a good one that incorporates brightness for dark circles, soothing for puffyness, and some anti-aging magic for fine lines!

I use The ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG and Elizavecca Gold CF-Nest White Bomb Eye Cream. I have tried so many different brands and have never seen the results I was looking for. This combination really helps reduce the puffiness and dark circles.

Great minds think alike! I especially like Derma e, although I’ve still got my bags somewhat. My husband is even using it!

I use the BalanceMe Wonder eye cream and really like it! It’s 99% natural and I think it’s pretty moisturizing. But I also make it a point to use tiny bits of most of the rest of my skincare routine under my eyes though, like a brightening serum and moisturizer. Just enough to be effective, but nothing too heavy that’s going to make things worse in the long run!

Attachments

I love the glycolic eye cream from Mario Badescu

I like Clinique’s All about Eyes.

I like The Ordinary’s caffeine serum but I’ve only tried samples.