Face-Off Dark Circles 01 - Melissa Levick

Day 1!

0 Likes

Hi Melissa! I must know about your lovely lashes! What in the world do you use to grow such amazing lashes? Beautiful!

1 Like

You are TOO kind! They are extensions! It is the thing I splurge on for myself - I gave up getting my nails done - because they make me feel pretty! I also rarely wear makeup now because my lashes always look done, so it saves time and money on that :slight_smile: I get them filled every 3 weeks, and these photos are 1.5 weeks in. My fills cost $50, which is actually cheaper than getting my nails done every two weeks was!

2 Likes

Day 2

0 Likes

These were day 3 photos that I forgot to upload. Will upload Day 4 later today!

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

1 Like

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

I can’t get over your lashes!! :heart::heart: Do you find that they have a mind of their own? I’ve heard some people with lash extensions have trouble with them and they go every which way even when mascara is applied. Wow! They look so good on you! I’m a little jealous!

0 Likes

You’re TOO sweet. I love my extensions so much. They are my favorite “self-care” because I take a nap, and wake up with them on and feeling beautiful! Sometimes they get a little wild but the technician gives you a wand so you can brush them. I’ve had them now for over 3 years and am so obsessed!

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes