Face-Off: Eye Cream 01 - Catherine

Hi @Catherine_JThis would love to start seeing your daily upload pictures…

Yes I ended up starting the creams last night so I will upload the first one tonight or early morning! :slightly_smiling_face:

Day 1

Left side

Right side

Great shots, liking the sharpness, thank you!

Day 2

Left side
I like how fast this I cream absorbs into my skin. It doesn’t leave any greasy residue and It leaves my skin very smooth.

Right side
I love the fragrance of this cream! It is slightly more greasy while applying it but it has a nice rich texture to it.

Day 3
I took this after washing my face late last night (well about 3 a.m.) then feel asleep :relaxed:

Left side
I noticed this cream seemed to sting a tiny bit when I apply it, it’s not painful, similar to lotion on very dry skin.

Right side
I am loving the feeling of this cream. A part of me wants to use ur all over my face but that’s not part of the face-off eye cream test so I will wait to make sure it last me the 30 days

Day 4
Worked till 4 a.m. so technically this is my night pictures; as I am getting ready to finally sleep. Normally I would skip everything except cleansing because I’m so tired, but I said I would do this :sleeping:

Left side

Right side

Thank you for your dedication!

Day 5

Left side

Right side

Day 6
It’s probably still too early to tell but I do think the right side is working a little bit better than the left so far.

Left side

Right side

I wanted to clarify that I do take these pictures before I go to bed. I just have a crazy schedule where some nights I end up working until 3 or 4 in the morning so even if I’m a posting a picture at 5 a.m. that is my night time for me. On my days off I might post them earlier than that because I end up sleeping earlier.

Day 7

Left side

Right side