Face-Off: Eye Cream 01 - Danielle

I hope I’m not too late on this (was on a short vacation). Here are my before photos. I struggle a lot with dark circles (the joy of having toddlers) and am starting to develop more wrinkles. I’m hoping this test will help me find a product that will improve my dark circles and help prevent/decrease my wrinkles.

Day One

I had to wait a day since my daughter poked me in the eye yesterday, but all better today. So far both creams are moisturizing and soak into my skin nicely! I did notice that the left cream, sample B, has a heavier scent to it but it doesn’t last which I like. Here are my day one photos!

Awesome pics! Love how you labeled them, too :slight_smile:

Thanks! I figured that way they wouldn’t get mixed up/I wouldn’t get them mixed up!

Day Two! Not noticing a difference yet but my eyes are nice and moisturized!

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5
I thought I did a good job with photos but they turned out a bit off today. So far I think both sides are performing well but not sure which is better yet.

Day 6

I remembered to take photos but got a few days behind on posting. Here’s the weekends photos!

Day 7

Day 8

I have noticed that the milia (at least I think that’s what it is) under my left eye seems to be getting better or at least less obvious.

Day 9

Day 10