Face-Off: Eye Cream 01-Freedom

Here we go. As you can see, the issues I would like resolved by an eye cream are puffiness and dark circles. Also I would like to prevent crows feet.
BEFORE

DAY ONE WITH EYE CREAM
Both eye creams have a fresh, clean scent. I was relieved that neither of them had a chemical smell to them. But I like the scent of the cream for the left side better. The cream for the right side was slightly thicker in consistency. But both applied with ease.

Day Two
I originally said the eye cream for the right eye had the thicker consistency. I’m changing my mind on that. The cream for the left eye is definitely thicker.

Excellent Clarity, love the crisp pics :slight_smile:

Day Three
While both eye creams are very moisturizing, the cream for the left eye absorbs faster. Because the cream for the right eye has a creamier consistency, it takes a little longer to pat it into the skin completely. I haven’t worn makeup with them yet, but I’m guessing that the thicker cream, for the left eye, will probably create some pulling when I apply concealer. And I think the cream for the right eye may be easier to apply my concealer. I’ll let you know.

Day Four
I made an interesting discovery today. After allowing both applications of eye cream to absorb for a while, I went back and touched my eye area. The eye cream for the left eye, the one I believe to be a thicker consistency, left a sticky after feeling. The eye cream for the right eye, the one I believe to be a creamier consistency, left a powdery, silky after feeling.

Day Five
I believe I’m noticing diminished puffiness on the outskirts of my left eye. It’s the area that falls about an inch down from the outer corner of my left eye.

Day Six
I’m excited about the decrease in puffiness.:hugs: It will be interesting to find out what the brand is.

Day Seven
In addition to noticing diminished puffiness on the left eye area just above my cheek, it also appears that the indention on the left side of my nose, from my glasses, is lessened.

Day Eight

Day Nine
Happy Veterans Day and thank you to all who have served and are serving!:us:

Day Ten

Day Eleven
I wore makeup today. Unlike what I originally thought, even though the eye cream for the left eye dries with a sticky after feeling, there was no pulling when I applied concealer. The application of concealer was easy and smooth on both sides. Actually the stickiness of the eye cream for the left eye may have even helped the concealer to stay put better.

Day Twelve