Facial Toner

Hey y’all! I ordered some toner from Amazon a couple days ago and received it this morning, just wanted to see if I can get your opinions on it! I got Thayer’s Aloe Vera Formula Rose petal and which hazel toner! Have you ever tried Thayer’s Brand? If so, how did you like it? If not have you used any other brand? What do you think of other brands, and how much do they cost?

5 Likes

I’m glad you mentioned this product! I have been wanting to try it for awhile

1 Like

This is life! What’s even better is that if you run out of setting spray, you can put some in a little spray bottle and use it as such. Works beautifully

1 Like

Awesome, glad to hear that @Nessadee79 thanks for letting me know that!

I love it!!! There is a discount store that had it for a short amount of time and they were 99cents so I bought 4 of them. I am almost out and was surprised by the full cost of them.

1 Like

I love rose water, I have never tried one with a witch hazel in it. I’ll bet it works just as well if not better than plain rose water spray.

1 Like

I’ve used it and the lavender one. It’s pretty good but the lavender one is my favorite.

1 Like

It’s a great product! I currently use the cucumber mellon. It’s super gentle and doesn’t dry me out. They sell it at Ulta and they have the smaller size ones which are $4 and 3oz which are quite a good size and work well for traveling.

1 Like

Never used it before! But I’m game!

1 Like

OMG I love cucumber melon I will absolutely have to try that one! Thanks for the feedback ladies, I appreciate it a lot! I will let y’all know how I like it! :grin::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

I’ve been using this for about 6 months. I haven’t tried any others because this is what was recommended to me. I love it though. It’s never dried my face out. Healthy ingredients. It’s helped with the redness I used to get around my cheek area also I have noticed smaller pores. I use it after I cleanse my face and before my moisturizer. I was nervous about using this twice a day so I only use it at night. But I have friends who do use twice daily and they haven’t had any issues. I also love the rose scent. They make an unscented one but I prefer this one.

1 Like

I’ve never met a witch…

Hazel

…that I didn’t like lol

2 Likes

I LOVE Thayers products! I restock the product when it goes on sale.

1 Like

I have seen this brand, but never bought it. Hope you like it,.