Getting Closer to Face-Off!

Hello Community Cosmetics!

We’ve previously been sending out weekly updates to our Co-Creator community of products testers, but with the launch of Face-Off: Eye Cream 01, we thought it made sense to start addressing everyone and sharing more about what goes on here :slight_smile:.

This is going to be a quick update, we’re working with @FO_Eye_Cream_01 (that’s the group of folks in the Eye Cream Face-Off) to get “Before” pics cropped & uploaded to their own personal Topic so we can track their progress, get addresses on file so we can ship out samples, and have everything ready to go before we send our eye creams to test, which we are targeting for next week!

There will be anywhere between 40 & 50 Face-Off participants in this study, where we ask everyone to upload daily pics of their progress. The way this forum works, is any new or updated topic gets “bumped” to the top of the “Latest” feed, so you know what’s changed. These updates will create a lot of “noise” in the feed. I’m wondering if it would make sense to mute these updates from the “Latest” view (the default view for most people) so when you hit the Community Cosmetics forum home page you’re not just seeing a lot of Face-Off updates. To view these updates, you’ll just browse to the Face-Off Category. Thoughts?

Congrats to those who qualified. Hoping I get chosen for a future “FACE OFF”!

It would probably be best to mute them, with 50 people updating daily it will take over the homepage.

I agree with mute,
With so many updating it could get messy

I agree with everyone it would be very messy so maybe muting would be a good idea.

I totally agree.:+1:t4:

Good. I’m 90% sure we can do this. Until then I’ll leave it open so I know who’s been completed, and so everyone can catch a glimpse of the other participants. I’ll mute when we go live.

By the way, while I’ve made suggestions on which creams to test, even I don’t know what the final selections will be, this has been delegated to someone else. EXCITING!! :man_dancing:

Muting would be good. All those notifications would be like a group text and constantly getting notifications could get annoying.

Hi my name is Mary. And I’m new here. And I would like to get involved. How do you apply for this or is it too late?

@John is it too late to create my post for the face-off? I had some technical difficulties the past week, everything is straightened out but I’m just catching up on everything here in the community.

Gotcha, thank you Shayna, you just made it.

@John Hey John! Do u know when we will b starting the actual trial? I am in the process Of moving (perfect timing lol) but getting my mail either place is no prob! Just wondering if u have an approximate time to look for the product in the mail? Thank you!

Yes is ther a time frame to be expecting it to start?

Thanks for your patience everyone, packages will ship this week, you will be receiving them next week!

Hi john i’m not sure if I understood correctly but I’ve been reading more I thought I was suppose to get the product then start sharing I didn’t know it was too be public i’m so sorry i still really want to work with you on this product I need help with my dark circles I feel like i’m empty with this problem ive tried every product on market spent more money then u can image i’m ready to go in this 100 percent and wont let you down please let me know what my next step is to try this product… and see if it works…I need your help john!!!

@John please help. I think I miss understood. Hi john i’m not sure if I understood correctly but I’ve been reading more I thought I was suppose to get the product then start sharing I didn’t know it was too be public i’m so sorry i still really want to work with you on this product I need help with my dark circles I feel like i’m empty with this problem ive tried every product on market spent more money then u can image i’m ready to go in this 100 percent and wont let you down please let me know what my next step is to try this product… and see if it works…I need your help john!!!

Im so happy for everyone who got chosen,… I had to take some time off for some medical issues so I did not get selected. bu ya hoo who did… I do @John think that is a great idea … im back so when something comes up next time I will be locked and loaded hahaha but i did make a friend and hope to make more !!!:smiley::smiley::smiley:

hey girl its been a while , i have had some serious medical issues, so I had to stop for a minute, but now I hope we can become better friends !!

Hi there, yes, the idea is you take a daily picture of yourself and upload it to our forum while using the products we send you for 30 days. The point of the study is to publicly share the progress, of everyone’s experience using these products so we know if any of them work. This should have been clear in the instructions and waiver you signed. Please send me a private message if this will be an issue for you.

That’s nice! So how many eye frame are going to be tested? Are they only two or more than that?