Happy Monday! Question of the day - If you could tell your former self one thing right now what would it be?

Happy Monday to you all! Hope you had a great weekend!

Today’s question is about hindsight. We all know hindsight is 20/20 and that we also grow up and mature past where we used to be. So, If you could tell your former self one thing right now what would it be?

Can’t wait to hear your answers!

5 Likes

Stay out of tanning beds and use sunscreen everyday.

3 Likes

Not to put up walls after a divorce. It makes for a lonely life.

1 Like

Don’t let other people determine your worth and worthiness. If you know what you’re doing and you know you’re good at it, stick to it. Let the toxic people go. Don’t give them free rent in your head.

1 Like

moisturize ALWAYS! you may not think you need it when you are young and you zero wrinkles, You will be thankful you did when you get older.

3 Likes

Wow where do I begin? I would tell me to not give up hope! That it will get better! To hold my head up and stay focused! To take more chances and learn to forgive, try to make better choices and most of all don’t give up on love! It will find you!

2 Likes

The best is yet to come☺

to be down to earth and approachable - getting wiser as I “grow” up.

1 Like

Dont sweat the small stuff and its all small stuff.

1 Like

Ugh where do I even start??? Stay out of the tanning bed and start taking care of your face early! I use to work at a tanning bed so you can imagine how much I just baked myself! I also use to have “perfect” baby skin, sometimes I’d even go to bed without removing my makeup! It makes me cringe thinking about it! Oh there’s so many things I’d tell my younger self… but mostly… just take care of yourself including your skin!!!

2 Likes

To start a face cleansing routine :sunny:

I lost my fiance to cancer in 2011…we met in 2005 when I was 24. I’m 38 now, can tell my younger self to not fight so much with him. Even if he’s the one starting the argument, diffuse it, and spend more time laughing and loving.

2 Likes

I would tell my former self to cherish every moment with loved ones because life is so short and precious.

Listen to your mom! She’s definitely right :wink:

1 Like

Don’t worry about what the cruel things that people (whom you may love the most) say about you. You know that God loves you and don’t let it break your self esteem.

Oh wow, is this a loaded question!
There are SO MANY things I would want to tell myself … but first and foremost … YOU do not have to impress anyone! You are worthy, amazing, beautiful, and to stop worrying about what everyone else thinks of you … you will be hugely successful and loved!
Yes. THAT is what I would tell myself.:sparkling_heart:

Y’all are gonna think this is funny, but I’m so serious! Not the only thing I would tell my former self either BTW but I have a frown line “wrinkle” right between my eyes that I absolutely hate! So I would tell my former self “STOP FROWNING”!!! My grandma used to tell me all the time and as a young kid what did I do? I frowned at her! 💁 Now I just wished I had listened… Because now I know it causes doggone wrinkles! :grimacing::rage: Not the only thing I’d tell my former self though!

Keep trying, you can do it