Happy New Year & Face-Off Status Update

Hello and Happy New Year @FO_Eye_Cream_01 ! :partying_face:

Please welcome @Melissa_Levick to the community, she’s a Community Cosmetics Admin and will be helping with our Face Off reveal. So if you see her interacting and posting content, say hello! (and don’t be alarmed :slight_smile:)

We’re looking forward to bringing you fresh Skin Care Uni content and testing new products with you this year, so stay tuned because we’ve got some great ways to participate coming your way!

Cheers, John

Welcome! I am so looking forward to everything to come in the next year!

Hello, and welcome Melissa. Happy New Year.

Welcome!
Happy new year

Welcome @Melissa_Levick! Can’t wait to see what the new year brings!!

Happy New Year everyone! (I know I’m a little late).
Welcome to the community @Melissa_Levick :slight_smile:

Happy New Years and hope it was wonderful

Happy new year and welcome.

Thank you Hallie!! So excited for this year as well!

Thank you @naffy786! :hugs:

Likewise @Mystina83 :partying_face:

Thank you @cutiepie1701! HNY to you and yours!

Happy New Year All! I’m looking forward to a beautiful New Year. And being More active in this beauty community!

happy new year everybody … hello melissa, welcome :grinning:

Happy New Year everyone! :partying_face: It seems a little weird writing 2019. When I was a little girl I watched a cartoon called The Jetsons. It was about a family that lived in the distant future. They had flying cars and motorized everything that was voice activated. I actually thought that by the time we arrived at this time in history, we would be like The Jetsons. Oh well, I can’t say I’m disappointed, just musing.:thinking:
Welcome Melissa!

Welcome, @Melissa_Levick! And happy new year everybody! It’s been a great experience and I can’t wait to learn more with you guys.

Hi @John! Will the ones who have already tested products be able to do it again? How does the selection process work?