Has anyone heard of bergamot oranges/ bergamot oil

i have read through a lot of very educating posts in this community but this is the first i am hearing about bergamot oil.it lists 5 reasons to use, and the fifth one is for hair growth, which i have seen some posts about hair loss. i wonder if this actually works. i am posting this to try and help people with hair loss, IF, this really does work.but i do not know anything about bergamot oil, hopefully john can shed some light on this.

Attachments

Think Earl Grey tea. Bergamot is part of that taste and scent. I’ve always felt there was something pretty special about it, maybe it does more than smell good, I know it makes me somehow relaxed but energized (again, citrus) . My guess is, depending on how concentrated your sample is, antioxidants might play a big role in its benefits.

Bergamot essential oil comes from the bergamot tree, which is native to Europe and South Asia. The tree blossoms oval green leaves and white flowers. The essential oil actually comes from peels of the yellow fruit that the tree naturally produces. Before bergamot began making an appearance in beauty products, it has been largely used for its calming effects on the nervous system.Just like lavender, clary-sage, and frankincense, this mood stimulant can also stimulate and regenerate skin cells giving life to dull complexions. Bergamot is known for its ability to distribute pigments evenly throughout the skin, leaving an even, toned complexion. Plus, bergamot has powerful antiseptic and antibiotic properties while being able to remove bacteria from our skin and hair. All of those factors just may help you close the door on unwanted acne scars and blemishes.oway-sunway-productsUsed mainly in aromatherapy for its stimulating properties, Bergamot Oil can also be applied on the scalp to revive the hair bulbs and encourage hair growth. Bergamot’s natural stimulants direct blood flow to the scalp, ensuring proper delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles. As a result, the hair fibers are nourished and begin to grow significantly

I know Bergamot was used in a lot of products a few years back. I haven’t heard much about it lately.

I’ve never heard of it being used for hair loss.

I love bergamot! Bergamot (bee balm) is a beautiful flower but the bergamot fruit looks so exotic. When I see it in a product, I am so intrigued. I haven’t tried it for health benefits but I am sure some people have had success due to its wide use.

I haven’t heard of this before. I also don’t struggle with my hair thickness though.

This information came in a timely manner. I recently got a facial oil blend that had Bergamot in it and I was curious about its effects on skin and hair. Thank you for everyone contributing information.

I have heard of Bergamot Oil and I probably have some products that contain it, but I haven’t googled its benefits.

I ADORE bergamot oil!

One of my favorite EO’s.
It smells lovely and has loads of theraputic uses!
I have not used it in conjunction with hair loss, so I can not comment on that…but it is wonderful for reducing anxiety and inflammation!

Attachments

I’ve never used it as far as I know, though I guess it could have been in something I’ve used and just didn’t know it. I’d love to try it for stress and mental awareness. I get stressed pretty easily over things I probably shouldn’t even get like that over, and whatever it is, it’ll be on my mind until it’s over with. I’ve also absolutely felt like I’ve been in a fog before. I always associated it with allergies because I have terrible ones year round, but maybe this could relieve it.

Helpful list, I thought it just tasted and smelled great! Could we possibly include it in some of the products coming up?