Hi/Lo Challenge-Sue McFarland

I would say my favorite skincare product that is under $10 is Freeman’s 4 in 1 Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Clay Mask for $4.29 at Ulta. I use this several times a week as it it can be used as a facial cleaner/scrub and even a mask. If I’m having a hectic day and have been sweating excessively, I feel this product helps to gently dissolve the dirt and oil as well as exfoliate. It’s gentle enough to use daily and I have used it daily, usually during the summer months, but I really like using this as a mask as well. I normally leave it on for 5 minutes and it drives me insane at times as the foaming action does penetrate my pores and makes me want to itch my face. It goes away after I wash it off but it has also brightened my complexion, cleared up breakouts, and even helps dissolve/soften stubborn blackheads. My skincare product over $50 would have to be the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery System prices at $70 for 1 Oz, also available at Ulta. This product is expensive but it really works. I use this at night before going to bed and it has really helped improved my laugh lines and my crows feet that I have noticed since turning 41 in December. It applies nicely and my skin seems to drink it right up and by morning, my skin is much plumper and smooth.

3 Likes

I love Freeman’s products and I’ll have to check this mask out! EL is the queen of overnight skincare in my opinion. I also love her overnight eye cream!

0 Likes