Homemade serum

So I just laid my hands on making a serum. This is what I have used as ingredients…
Vitamin E capsule oil, glycerin, rose water and aloe gel. I actually read about it few days back and it claimed to get rid of blemishes in a week as well as make the skin radiant. What do you’ll think about? I just started applying it today so will definitely keep you’ll posted of its effectiveness. Suggestions welcome!
@John I don’t know if such post is allowed. Do delete it if its not allowed.

Hi there!
Yes! Yes! Yes! Please keep me posted…very excited.

Ishita

October 25

So I just laid my hands on making a serum. This is what I have used as ingredients…

Vitamin E capsule oil, glycerin, rose water and aloe gel. I actually read about it few days back and it claimed to get rid of blemishes in a week as well as make the skin radiant. What do you’ll think about? I just started applying it today so will definitely keep you’ll posted of its effectiveness. Suggestions welcome!

Day 2:-So it’s 2 days now that I used the serum. My skin does feel soft and good to touch. There is no difference as yet in redness or blemishes of acne. But yes I can feel that they have become a bit subtle. I think I’ll just reply to this post every alt day to keep you’ll updated.

That sounds so cool! Please keep us updated! I would definitely be interested in making my own, but I know I’ll forget to buy the ingredients lol. I hope it works well for you!

Almost a week now! My skin has definitely brightened up… Blemishes reduced to a great extent(though not completely) … And yes acne is very much in control.

I think DIY are great! Would love to see before/after if you have them. Also would be cool to get pics of your serum!