Ingrown Hairs After Waxing

Hey ladies, I need some help! I started waxing at home months ago and things are going good. I do my underarms and Brazilian. I’ve found a great hard wax I love.

My issue is ingrown hairs in the bikini area. I can’t get rid of them and I’ve tried everything suggested online. I exfoliate and have tried so many different after wax products that are specifically for preventing ingrown hairs. Nothing works.

I can get my bikini area so smooth, but it looks terrible because there are all these little black hairs stuck under my skin, some I can get out with tweezers and some I can’t.

I don’t know what else to do! I’ll try anything! Any advice?

3 Likes

I really wish I could help you there because ingrown hairs are annoying and painful. I’ll definitely be following this for some tips myself! Sorry your dealing with that. You have tried everything I would think of. Wish I could be more help! Good luck!

1 Like

Interested in knowing what tips others have because I only know of exfoliating. I hope you are able to come up with something.

1 Like

I actually have my Brazilian done at LunchBOX about every 4-6 weeks because of this issue. They tweeze out all of the ingrown hairs for me (and any missed hairs) and they use a sugar wax that I love. If I have ingrown hairs after that, I usually tweeze them myself, but I use a sugar scrub that I make myself and usually never get them. It could be because I’m just lucky, but I’m not sure. I’m not much help, I know. The sugar scrub I make is just coconut oil and regular sugar with essential oils I add myself for scent and skin (tea tree oil, lavender and eucalyptus).
During the winter I will also make peppermint and sometimes I will make a mango tangerine scent because I LOVE it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will have to try the sugar scrub!! Ty!

1 Like