It’s been quiet here lately. What has everyone been up to?

I’m just trying to get some conversation going so this doesn’t even have to be about skincare :slight_smile:

I’ve spent the last few weeks reading a lot and also binged Lucifer and Good Omens.

6 Likes

Lucifer its one of my favorite. I’m just catching up on THE HANDMAID’S TALE.

3 Likes

I love Lucifer too. I can’t wait to watch Stranger things.

2 Likes

I have not seen either of those, were they good? I’m excited for the new season of Stranger Things!!!

1 Like

Ive just been working and getting the family settled for the Summer with everyone’s schedules, camps, trips, and activities.
Watching all the wonderful games shows on television in the evening, from the past.

1 Like

Oh just life as usual! It really have been quite indeed! But that’s ok! With growth comes changes! And I’m no stranger to change!

I’ve been head first in my studies and family life! I hope all is well with everyone.

1 Like

Love Lucifer! But seriously can he and Chloë just bang and get on with it?! :woman_shrugging:t3:I saw someone else mentioned Handmaids Tale, and that one gets too dark for me to binge, but man does it suck you in! My seriously guilty little pleasure is watching the old episodes of Dance Moms, and yes, I know, it’s terrible​:woman_facepalming:t3: Other than that, teaching big son to drive, and being a slave to football schedules. When all else fails, we go to the beach! :beach_umbrella:

1 Like

They’re both great!! Good Omens is only 6 episodes and is a little lighter and funnier. They’re both based on works by Neil Gaiman (Coraline and American Gods guy)

I just started Lucifer myself. I’ve been busy with 2 new kittens and just had a going-away party for my nephew.

I want to watch Handmaid’s Tale. I’ve read the book.

I thought Good Omens was a cute show. I loved the British humor.

Lucifer just engaged me the first season, if you are fan of suspense and scary movies The Perfection is so twisted :smiley:

I’ve been working and spending time with my kids since they’re on summer break. :blush:

Hi all! Life has been … uhm … interesting to say the least and by the time I get home every evening the last thing I want to do is be on my laptop or phone. HOW SAD IS THAT? I have fallen mute on most social media because I just haven’t had the time or patience for it. It’s all work’s fault! :laughing:

Anyway, things are hopefully beginning to smooth out and calm down a little bit so that I can take more time for ME and do the things that I LIKE to do again. WIth that in mind, I hope to be more active here and on social media as a whole because I enjoy it immensely.

1 Like

It does seem like it got quiet and calmed down as soon as summer hit! I miss hearing about everyone’s opinions on all the newest products. :flushed:

1 Like

I think in the winter … it just may pick up. But that is just me … :slight_smile:

1 Like