Jade Rollers

Has anyone tried a Jade Roller?I have one that I recently ordered from Amazon with a deep discount…used it a few times…still learning more about them.

Teach me! I know nothing about them.

I’ve seen so much about them but I haven’t tried one. They seem very interesting though and a lot of people seem to love them, but something about it seems gimmicky to me. I may just not know enough about them though! Please let us know how you feel about it when you’ve used yours for a while!!

I have been curious about these but I also feel like they are so expensive.

Would love to know how you like it!
It’s a pretty tool, but I can’t imagine it doing more than a cold teaspoon could.

Hmm… I’ve never heard of a Jade roller. What’s it supposed to do? I’m interested in learning more about this, so please let us know if it works for you and what kind of results you get. Seems like I’m learning so much about beauty and skincare from this group…I love it. :slight_smile:

I’ve heard pros and cons about them. I haven’t used one. I did use a microneedle roller and didn’t think it made a big difference in my skin.

Totally agree!
If I got one at a deep discount I would try it, but not at full price.

I also got one well I may have 2 since it was a deep discount lol. it arrived in the mail when it was still pretty cold so I tried it and it felt nice and cooling. I watched a video on gothamista about how to use them but honestly I haven’t used it since the day it came in the mail.

Jade rollers have been used by empresses and members of high society in China since the 17th century, but have recently experienced a boost in popularity in the U.S. The tool generally features a larger stone for cheeks, jaw and forehead and a smaller stone for under the eyes and around the mouth. To use it, apply gentle pressure while rolling the tool from the center of your face in upward and outward motions.The gentle massaging motion is supposed to increase circulation and “stimulate the lymphatic system and lymphatic drainage throughout the face. Whenever there’s stagnant circulation or swelling at all in the face, massage can help that lymph fluid drain into the proper channels and away from around your eyes and certain areas where it tends to settle. It’s great for acute things like puffiness or redness The jade stone is cool to the touch, which can be soothing on the skin. Many people also use the jade roller to help work treatment serums and oils deeper into their skin, while others simply like the ritual aspect of using the tool.The lymphatic drainage that the roller is meant to stimulate can also help prevent or clear breakouts.

Attachments

Same here. Got one at a deepdiscount, so I figured Why not? But I don’t really get it… my allergies have been acting up so I’m hoping it’ll help get rid of the puffiness under/around my eyes! But, yes… I feel like a cold spoon would do the same lol😆

Clinically proven to reduce your pocketbook.

From a description on one of them at amazon:“Anti-aging: The Chi Himalayan Anti-aging Jade roller helps remove sub-surface water therefore reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the forehead, eyes, along the nose and mouth. The rollers also have smoothening and lightening effects on the skin due to the silicate minerals found in pure jade.”

Not that this rock is capable of doing so, but since when did removing water from skin become a good idea Wrinkles form as skin becomes dry and less elastic, how is this miracle rock accomplishing this by removing moisture? Smoothing & Lightening, too… all in one product?

Save yourself $25 and put that spoon in the fridge, or rummage through grandma’s old jewelry box. I think the only benefit here is gentle massage.

Attachments

As a licensed esthetician I concur to the benefits of lymphatic drainage. But agree with many of the aforementioned comments that this can be attained through the use of a spoon or manual massage, no special tool neccesary. :wink:

i hadn’t heard of this until i read this
and the comments on it. it is very interesting.

I’ve never heard of this before but it does sound interesting.

I will say that it does feel super relaxing and nice on my skin.
I have used it a few times.
Have not noticed any apparent results or anything, but it feels very nice!
I would not have paid full price for this, but at under $2.00 it was too tempting not to pass up!
(And yeah, I actually have 2 of them!)

Heard alot about jade rollers but i never tried them. I might just go ahead and try.

I have heard so much about them and have been seeing them all over Amazon, I used to use the derma Roller, I am going
to purchase the Jade Roller
to see which works better.

This is my first time hearing about jade rollers.

I have seen them and lots of gals love them but I’m not interested to be honest.
I think lots of things now a days are gimmicks and everyone is out to make a buck…