Lash growth serum? Like Latisse?

I have used Revitalash for several years and I am so impressed with the results it’s given me.

YEAH THERE IS A BUNCH OF DIFFERENT GROUPS YOU CAN JOIN ON FACEBOOK
THAT ARE PAYPAL REFUND AFTER REVIEW. THEY WON’T PAY YOU UNLESS YOU GIVE THEM A 5 STAR REVIEW.
BUT THEN THERE ARE ALSO GROUPS ON FACEBOOK THAT OFFER YOU CODES TO PURCHASE A PRODUCT MOST ARE 99% CODES, AND THEN THERE ARE SITES YOU CAN JOIN A LONG WITH GROUPS THAT GIVE YOU FREE PRODUCTS FOR YOUR HONEST REVIEW. AMAZON HAS BEEN WIPING PEOPLES AMAZON REVIEWS IF THEY FIND ANYBODY ASSOCIATED WITH THOSE PAID FOR REVIEWS. THERES EVEN BLACK LISTS GROUPS 1 FOR REVIEWERS PUT ON THERE BY SELLERS WHO GIVE THE PRODUCTS FOR 5 STAR REVIEW, THEY ADD YOU TO A BLACKLIST WHERE NOBODY WILL GIVE YOU ANYMORE FREE PRODUCTS BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T GIVE THEM A 5 STAR REVIEW AND ANOTHER ONE BY REVIEWERS WHO ADD SELLERS WHO DIDN’T PAY THEM AFTER THEY PURCHASED THE PRODUCT AND LEFT REVIEW. THAT HAS GOTTEN WAY OUT OF HAND.
I HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN PEOPLE ARGUE WITH HONEST REVIEWERS ABOUT IF YOU ACCEPT A PRODUCT IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN EXCHANGE FOR A 5 STAR REVIEW AND BASH THEM FOR BEING HONEST. YOU MOST DEFINITELY CAN NOT BELIEVE EVERY REVIEW YOU READ ANYMORE. BUT AMAZON IS DOING THEIR BEST TO CORRECT THAT ON THEIR SITE, THEY ONLY WANT HONEST REVIEWS. AND HAVE WIPED
ALOT OF PEOPLES REVIEWS AND DO NOT ALLOW THOSE PEOPLE TO REVIEW ANYMORE. SO AMAZON IS A LOT MORE TRUSTWORTHY WHEN READING REVIEWS AT THIS POINT THEN OTHER WEBSITES.
I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD EXPLAIN A LITTLE ON THAT SUBJECT.AND STATE THAT AMAZON IS ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING ABOUT BETTERING THEIR REVIEWS AUTHENTICITY.

There are several oils mentioned. Wonder how they work? Are lashes more brittle than we think?

Thank you so much for your time and response, I truly appreciate it.

I’ve tried a whole bunch, but i tend to get sidetracked when I get new items so I end up forgetting about the old ones, so I don’t know i have ever used one product long enough to notice any significant growth or bad side effects when it comes to lash serums. I just got one called Bat Those Lashed in a subscription box a few days ago and have used it twice, so I am hoping I will stick with it long enough to see if it does what it claims.

I have used a few products and nothing worked until I used dermalmd serum. I started seeing slight results within the first few days. Now, more than 2 months later, my lashes have grown so much and have filled in as well. I put dermalmd eyelash serum on once every day before I go to sleep. I wear it throughout the night and wash it off when I wake up in the morning. I can’t recommend this serum strongly enough. It truly is incredible. It will make your lashes longer and fuller in no time.

I haven’t tried any but I see so many mixed reviews that I don’t know what to believe. Whether they work or not. I have had a couple friends who have try them and stuck with them you know to see if they would really work and they never did so. For the price that some of them are charging I don’t think that I would want to do that and then have them not work I think I would be upset.