Member Highlight - Meet Ashley 🌟

My name is Ashley Michelle Hunt, I am 31, engaged to my soulmate, Gregory Smith, and I am from a very little town called Carlisle, Kentucky, but I currently live in Paris, KY. I have 2 wonderful kids 10 & 12, named Tony and Anna, and I am the Aunt A.A. (that's what they call me, because I didn't want them calling me Aunt ASSY anymore LOL) to 4 nieces and 1 nephew that I am really close with as well, and I am a Pit Bull Mama to my fur baby Jax! I am very layed back but outgoing, I love the outdoors, love learning about makeup and skincare, and love crafts and anything DIY! I absolutely love children and own, as well as work at, my very own daycare called Tiny Tots Daycare. I am also a C.N.A. and I am a Makeup and haircare enthusiast and plan to become a Cosmologist very soon! I am a people person, I get along with everyone and talk to anybody. I am not a shy person, so if you want to know anything else, just ask me and I will tell ya!

Why did you join the forum originally and what’s your favorite thing about it?

I joined the forum because I am a skincare, makeup, haircare enthusiast and love learning to tips, tricks, and even hacks or shortcuts that will help me or someone else look and feel their very best! My favorite thing about the forum is learning what everyone does that would in turn help me or someone else, as well as learning about and trying new products, even if they don't work to help someone from potentially wasting their own time and money on a product that doesn't do what it claims to do. I also like to participate in all the talks and discussions to maybe help someone with knowing the tips, tricks, and hacks I know to help make their lives easier as well!

What is your favorite beauty product of all time and why?

Oh my it is so hard to just pick one favorite product, but I think I am going to have to say my favorite is my Tartiest Tart liquid lipstick! It is close to a Mauve which is my favorite color of lipstick and it matte and lasts all day and even night if I want it too!

What’s a beauty product you’ve always wanted to try and why?

Something I have always wanted to try is It Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation and Bye Bye Under Eye! It seems like every person who wears it looks so flawless and picture perfect!

What’s one message you’d like to share with the entire community?

My favorite quote I actually found in a fortune cookie is:

Faith is knowing there is an ocean, when you can only see the stream!

We just LOVE our forum members - you guys make us so happy! We’d love to highlight more of you! If you’d like to be featured please fill out this brief form!

4 Likes

Hey girl!! Seem like I know you forever @Beautiful_daydreamer aka Ashley Michelle Hunt! Welcome to CC it’s a pleasure to meet you, well wishes for you and your family! And congratulations again on your engagement and up coming nuptials :grin::blush::pray:t5:

1 Like

Hi nice to meet you :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol @Melissa_Levick thanks for choosing me to be member highlight! It is nice to meet all of y’all to and learn everything there is to learn about beauty and cosmetics! A girl can never learn enough about either. @Chris we might as well be neighbors by now! 💁😂 Seems like we met each other years ago. And we have been talking to each other daily now it seems. But it is so nice to know y’all and to have the opportunity to continue to learn everything I possibly can! Thank y’all!

1 Like

@Chris is today your birthday? If so, Happy Birthday! :gift::gift::gift::balloon::balloon::balloon::birthday::birthday::birthday:

1 Like

Hello Ashley, welcome and it’s very nice to meet you.

1 Like

Oh yes!!! Thank you so much Doll!! Funny I’m sick as a dog with allergies but I’m celebrating lol!

1 Like

Hi☺So nice to meet you.

1 Like

Happy Birthday​:birthday::gift:girl​:slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Carmen_Carmenatti Thank you

2 Likes

Nice to meet you ashley!! Thanks for telling us a little about you and your family😁

1 Like