Member Highlight! Meet Lisa!

03%20AM

Hey, Lisa here living in Carlstadt NJ. I am a certified home health care aid. My patients are long term & hospice care. I have 3 grown children, who are happily successful in their lives and I am very proud of them. As they have moved out, my companions are my 2 kitties Mango & Lily. I am an avid gardener (waiting for Spring to happen) as I am getting itchy to stick my hands in the dirt. I love gardening as it soothes my soul.

Why did you join the forum originally and what’s your favorite thing about it?

I originally joined the community in order to have the opportunity to test products and give my honest opinion.

What is your favorite beauty product of all time and why?

My most favorite beauty product of all time is apple cider vinegar. With its many uses and attributes to my health and well being; I use it for many things. Ingesting it, cleansing my face with it, detoxifying my armpits (yes it really works) just too many great things about ACV to mention

What’s a beauty product you’ve always wanted to try and why?

Clinique redness solutions...I have been struggling with redness of my skin as I have aged. I haven't purchased it, it's a bit pricey

What’s one message you’d like to share with the entire community?

Keep on doing what you do. The feedback and ideas are so very welcomed

We just LOVE our forum members - you guys make us so happy! We’d love to highlight more of you! Click this link if you’d like to be featured!

4 Likes

Hi Lisa! Pleasure to meet you. I love apple cider as well! Whether it’s the vinegar or the drink! It’s super good and healthy indeed! :blush:

Hi Lisa☺So nice to meet you☺

Hi!!! Nice to meet you!

Hello Lisa it’s very nice to meet you! :grin:

Hi :wave: Lisa so very nice to meet you welcome.

Nice to meet you! Is Mango a round orange kitty? :cat:

Welcome to the Community Lisa.:wave:t4:

Hello @Lisa ! I’m glad that the Apple Cider Vinegar is beneficial to you.