Member Highlight! Meet Nafia 🌟

Hi, my name is Nafia (@naffy786) . I currently live in Ferndale. I am a food scientist by profession, though at the moment I am not working outside home. Right now it’s just my husband and I - no kids. I don’t have pets as of right now, but hope to get something of low maintenance in the future such as fish. I was born in Pakistan, grew up in Canada and got married in USA. I am multilingual.

I am very proud and thankful to God and to my parents, for I am who I am, thanks to them all. My husband and I have pretty much traveled throughout the entire Canada and USA. We went to Grand Canyon just a few months back - it’s breathtaking! I am in love with waterfalls and hope to explore the top ones some day.

I like to cook, bake, read books, listen to music, watch me serial TV shows and experiment and review products. My favorite sports are basketball and tennis. I also love badminton. I do write poetry here and there. I like to exercise to keep me fit and prevent illnesses. I am very fond of the virtue that is justice and feel very strongly about it, regardless of whether it comes in a small or large form.

Why did you join the forum originally and what’s your favorite thing about it?
I joined the forum because I am constantly looking for skin care products and I came to know about this through Facebook. I thought that might as well join it to learn something new and share my skin care experience too. My favorite thing about this forum is that everyone is so kind and polite. I also like that there are a variety of topics that you can talk about. It's fun to post about my opinions and hear others'.

What is your favorite beauty product of all time and why?
My favorite beauty product of all time is Olay night moisturizer. It has actually been one of the very few products that has worked on my skin. It doesn't make my skin feel oily but it moisturizes adequately. I can actually see a difference in my skin tone with this product as well as it lowering my under eye darkness. Since I moved, I misplaced it and so I haven't been able to use it in a while.

What’s a beauty product you’ve always wanted to try and why?
Luckily I have never had issues with pores - but that's also because unluckily I never looked at my face from that close-up either! So since I've seen them, I've wanted to try a pore reducing beauty product. As of right now, I am keeping my eye on the Perricone MD Intensive Pore Minimizer. Luckily, I have always had very small pores, so I never noticed them. But I am finding that I am beginning to notice them more now. So I am definitely looking into that product.

What’s one message you’d like to share with the entire community?
Don't hesitate to try on a product because what may not work for someone, could always leave positive results for someone else. Please continue your participation and keep spreading ideas and helping this community. You are all beautiful!

Thanks so much Nafia for being part of our community and sharing!!

We’ll be highlighting a different community member every week - If you would like to be featured, please fill out this form!

8 Likes

HI Nafia, love having you as a member of our forum, thank you for sharing with us!

1 Like

Hi @naffy786, Nafia, I can see you so much better here than your profile photo, you’re beautiful!
In addition to being CC members, you and I have the love of justice in common! I actually told my brother on Sunday how much seeing justice carried out means to me. I have never heard anyone else say the same.

1 Like

Hi @John thank you!
It’s a nice community.

Aww thank you beautiful @Freedom !

Same here. I am glad that you value it a lot too. Sometimes my family thinks that I’m being dramatic lol when I strongly feel like someone should be provided with complete justice.

2 Likes

Wow you sound amazing nice to meet you :blush::blush:.

2 Likes

aww thanks! :slight_smile: Nice to meet you too. :slight_smile:

Hello, nice to meet you

1 Like

Hey, nice to meet you too! :slight_smile:

Nice to meet you, Nafia. We have some similar interests.