Member Highlight! Meet Nicole!

15%20AM

My name is Nicole and I live in Virginia. I'm happily married and have 3 children. I am obsessed with hair and beauty products. I love to try new things and share my experiences with others through social media. I'm also a free sample and giveaway addict lol

Why did you join the forum originally and what’s your favorite thing about it?

I joined so that I could be a part of a community that was made up of people just like me. To discuss beauty products, find new products and to hopefully try some new things.

What is your favorite beauty product of all time and why?

This is a very tough question. Hard to pick just one because I have many. At the moment one of my favorite products that I use daily is Dr. Botanicals Superfood Facial serum. It is packed full of great stuff and it keeps my face soft and bright.

What’s a beauty product you’ve always wanted to try and why?

There is no specific product I can think of at the moment. There are many products I have seen that I've been interested in trying. Mainly anti aging products.

What’s one message you’d like to share with the entire community?

I'm so happy to be a part of this community and look forward to sharing and discussing all kinds of things with you all!

We just LOVE our forum members - you guys make us so happy! We’d love to highlight more of you! Click this link if you’d like to be featured!

2 Likes

Hi Nicole, nice to meet ya :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hola! Nicole! Pleased to meet you!

1 Like

Nice to meet you Nicole!

1 Like

Hi! I’m in nova :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome aboard Nicole!:wave:t4:

1 Like

Nice to meet you too :heart::heart:

Hello Chris! Pleased to meet you, as well!

1 Like

Nice to meet you too :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Yay :tada: Me too! Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush::blush:

Hey Nicole nice to meet you

Hi Nicole! Nice to meet you.