Member Highlight! Meet Tammy Matthews ๐ŸŒŸ

Hello! Iโ€™m Tammy Matthews (@Tammy_Matthews) Iโ€™m from Princeton WV and I have three girls all 5 years apart. I love skincare and makeup and hair I try to stay trendy and not break the bank, which is one reason I love this community and wanted to be a part of it. I wanted to let women know what products work and if itโ€™s worth the dough. I have a great boyfriend who works hard to take care of our little family and we have many animals -3 hamsters, 4 hedgehogs, 1 snake, and one cat. Our small farmโ€ฆlol and thank you this is an honor to me.

Why did you join the forum?
I joined the forum because I wanted to help find the products that work and to educate myself more about skincare and other topics.

What is your favorite beauty product of all time and why?
Eyeliner because one item can make your eyes pop and draw attention.

Whatโ€™s a beauty product youโ€™ve always wanted to try and why?
I always wanted to try Sunday Riley because her products have got great ratings and have a high success rate.

Whatโ€™s one message youโ€™d like to share with the entire community?
Join come learn and try new things, help, be heard and be part of something great.

Thanks so much Tammy for sharing!!

Weโ€™ll be highlighting a different community member every week - If you would like to be featured, please fill out this form!

8 Likes

Hi Tammy, itโ€™s great to have you with us, thank you for being part of this experience!

4 Likes

Nice to meet ya! Having a hedgehog must be an interesting pet. How do you care for them?

2 Likes

Please to meet you Tammy! I bet your super busy!! Itโ€™s good to be though! It keeps you young and active! :blush:

2 Likes

Hi Tammy, nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Welcome Tammy, glad to meet you. Hope to hear more from you and about you.

2 Likes

Hi Tammy! Itโ€™s very nice to meet you! I love your little (not! LOL! :joy:) family!! So many little pets means your a super loving lady and Iโ€™m guessing you ALWAYS want to make your daughters as happy as you possibly can!! I look forward to learning a lot from you and your experience!! Thanks!! Jacquie

2 Likes

Hi Tammy!:wave:t4: I know youโ€™ve been here for a while and youโ€™re one of the regulars. I appreciate your input and consistency.

3 Likes

Hello Tammyโ€ฆnice to meet you here

2 Likes

Hi Tammy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello.
Nice to have you here. I have a daughter
Named Tammy,and she is always on the
Go go go.

1 Like

Welcome Tammy. Hope to hear soon some great tips from you

2 Likes

Hi Tammy! So great to meet you!

2 Likes

Hi nice to meet you. I too love skin care products infact I love all Beauty products . I live in Las Vegas,NV the climate is quite dry and hot so my skin and some time be the same . Definitely have to use lots of moristuring creams here .

1 Like

Nice to meet you Tammy :slight_smile:

welcome to the group

Great to see you โ€ฆ
I love skin care products!!

Hi Tammy, I like your makeup looks.