Monday Question of the Week!

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

This week’s question is: If you could ask any one person one question, and they had to answer truthfully, who and what would you ask?

Think long and hard!

Looking forward to hearing your answers!

1 Like

I would ask my Grandma if she knew how much she meant to me.

I’d ask my friend as to what she really thought of me as a person if she could say it anonymously, that she should say it to me.

I’d ask my future self what advice I’d give my current self :joy:

1 Like

I would ask my old old friend, Pearl if she regretted moving away from where we lived when we met.

I would ask my Mom if we could spend more time with one another because I regret that we ran out of time to do so.

I would talk to Nelson Mandela. I would ask Mr.Mandela, how to find the inner peace, that he had to forgive those that treated you harshly and disrespectful for the majority of your life? I would ask, how do you continue to love everyone when some feel so entitled to the world and act like they allow you exist in it?

3 Likes

Have you read Man’s Search for Meaning by Frankl? It gets really deep about all of those questions you mentioned. This blog post has a good overview, but you should definitely read the full book! https://www.brainpickings.org/2013/03/26/viktor-frankl-mans-search-for-meaning/

@Ladydai - just tagging you because I tried to post this as a reply to you but your icon isn’t showing on my post

1 Like

thank you i went to look it up online and I plan to read it. i appreciate the feedback.

1 Like

I would ask my best friend is she missed me as much as I missed her during the years we lived apart.

I would ask my children’s dad why he took his life 15 years ago