Natural Home Remedies for Eczema

Has anyone tried any of these, my son has it bad in the winter

Excellent @Tradowsky thank you. Safe and natural. :coconut:

I know this isn’t actually a home remedy, but I just read an article about how much this soap helped with eczema. The Sea Salt Oatmeal Body Bar is a layered soap bar has oatmeal and goat milk soap, sprinkled with Pacific sea salt and real oats. The natural textures help exfoliate your dead skin to reveal new skin.

http://honeybelleshop.com/collections/soaps/products/sea-salt-oatmeal-body-bar

My daughter had it terrible especially as a toddler and i also have struggled with it. I started using coconut oil since it has antibacterial, antimicrobial and antifungal properties. They say it reduces the amount of staph bacteria on your skin. I use it anytime i have an occasional flare up and i us7e it on my daughter since she was a couple years old. She is now 7. It really helps with itching and swelling. I also use turmeric for a ton of things and my skin is one of the main. I make a paste and i even drink it…just a teaspoon mixed in. Doesnt taste the best lol. But i swear its aided me in getting the eczema to subside about 85%. Of course colloidal oatmeal baths are a must and i make a paste or mask with it as well.