Natural Products

I’ve been trying to add more natural products to my routine. I’ve been making my own homemade cleaners which was the start. I’ve also tried some natural makeups which I like. The one thing I’ve been trying to find is a natural deodorant. I can’t always use ones that are baking soda based because they don’t react well with my body chemistry. Does anyone have any suggestions

I would love to know too. The ones I have tried in the past have not worked at all! I don’t want to walk around stinking but I also hate using the regular deodorants

i haven’t come across natural deodorants, but it seems like the deodorants i have used my whole life do not work like they used to.
i would like to find one that works a lot better for me and for my daughter. i can’t wait until someone comments with some ideals.
i wish i knew more , but i am looking for one that works myself.

I haven’t used it but I’ve heard Tom’s natural deodorant works well.

Attachments

One of my good friends swears by this Crystal deodorant stick!
She is allergic and sensitive to a lot of things…she adores this.

Attachments

Here’s another vote for Tom’s. The baking soda will do it but gets pasty in summer and marks up your clothes. You may find you need less deodorant than you think if you are also eating a diet with less junk in it.

Toms is good

Please share how you make your own face washes! That sounds really interesting! I’ve never used natural deodorant myself, but the first thing that came to mind is the LAVANILA Healthy Deodorant. I’ve seen and heard so much about it and it’s supposed to be really good. Their site says it’s cruelty free, vegan, and paraben & aluminum free. Here’s the full description:"This All-Natural, freshly scented deodorant provides superior, long-lasting odor protection. Soothing essential oils blend with powerful anti-oxidants and beta glucan technology for daily defense and nourishment. Clinically Tested. Dermatologist Recommended.
No Aluminum.
No Paraben. No Propylene Glycol. No Harsh Chemicals."https://www.lavanila.com/products/the-healthy-deodorant-vanilla-coconut

Attachments

I was diagnosed with cancer last year and have since tried to switch everything to natural products.
I have tried out 3 different natural deodorants.
Tom’s was not good for me: I could still smell my body odor when I was using this.
Native was a very good deodorant that worked well for me however it was very dry and rough on my skin when applying.
Schmidt’s Waves was another natural deodorant that worked well, however it also is very dry and rough on my skin.
Additionally, Waves tends to make my armpits itch at times.
So it seems that Native works the best for me so far, but I still would like to find one that works well and is a little bit creamier and smoother on my skin.

Attachments

I used to use Insta natural Natural Deodorant, Its available on there website and on Amazon. It works well but was alittle bit to drying for me to use everyday. Everyone skin is different so it might work better for others. I personally love Dove Deodorant.

Attachments

I’ve never tried a natural deodorant, but I would love to know how well they work. I’ve always used Dove fresh deodorant. Sorry I’m not much help here, but I’m very interested in learning more about natural deodorants. I wouldn’t mind switching to a natural one as long as it works well and smells nice.

I’ve used Tom’s before but since it has baking soda in it i end up smelling funny. Which is gross. Thanks for the suggestion.

Haven’t used their deodorant, but yeah, all those samples, maybe, but I’m becoming a fan. Don’t care for the latest “oat” shampoo, but this is not the Dove soap of my childhood. Good products and reasonable.

Thanks i’ll look into it.

I have used Alvera Aloe and Almonds Natural Deodorant for at least 10 years. It’s super effective. I was recently given a sample of Schmidt’s Charcoal and Magnesium Natural Deodorant, and I like it as well.

Attachments

Thanks I’ll look into it.

I’ve tried those in the past but they didn’t work for me.

I will look into it. Thanks

Wow, I was just looking into natural deodorant. I came across some underarm detoxes which I think would definitely help BEFORE you try natural deodorant.

Great explanation.
https://amandacook.me/diy-coconut-lime-deodorant/
thought that was an easy recipe! See if you’re sensitive to baking soda first so you can either make your own or buy one without it. The Booda Butter has 0 essential oils which is perfect for sensitive skin.

Attachments

Thanks i will look into it.