Poll: What should your your Eye Cream do for you?

If your just starting to see fine lines look for products that are targeted wrinkle fighters. Lotions and creams are fine—they lock in water and prevent dehydration. But serums are a stronger anti-aging product, because they have higher concentrations of active ingredients. Look for a serum that features antioxidants, like vitamins C and E, acai and green tea, and apply it before your sunscreen. Another one is retinoids and their ingredients are proven to diminish the appearance of fine lines, improve collagen and elastin production, reduce wrinkles, shrink pores and minimize brown spots.

Do you have any advice on which products?:blush:

I would probably start with RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream. It’s affordable, great reviews, and you can find about anywhere. It all depend on your price point, some are outrageous! You can learn more here :blush:

Thanks so much! Im on a pretty low budget.:wink:

Your welcome if you go to Walmarts they usually have the same thing in their brand cheaper. It will say compare to RoC. I understand skincare products are outrageous. A lot of people love Loreal products to. Just look for an eye products that specifically says it’s for fine lines and crow’s feet. :blush:

Need something that works for dark circles I havent found anything that works for me .

I specifically look for anti aging products that target crows feet and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Being in my 40s, that is my focal point due to not having issues with puffy or swollen eyes and dark circles. I want the skin around my eyes to feel tighter

ORIGINS GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff. - This eye cream instantly reduces dark circles, unsightly bags, and puffiness. It’s formulated with natural ingredients and natural optic brighteners to rapidly wake up, refresh, and restore radiance to tired eyes.

GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff - Origins | Sephora

I would love an eye cream that makes my eyes less puffy! I want that wide awake look all the time. But as you get older is there really an eye cream that works?

Would love something to help with the dark circles that is a big issue for me.

I agree! I just noticed today that my eye lids are starting to loose firmness!! I dont know what to do!:frowning:

I want these fine lines to disappear!! It would be great to find a eye cream that did all of the above!

Lines and wrinkles are my main concern. I only have slight darkness and rarely have puffiness, so products that focus more on lines and wrinkles are definitely at the top of my list.

I hate these fine lines coming on, so that would definitely be number one and I need hydration and brightening. I would love one product that does it all.

I want mine to al least reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and also around the mouth.

A all in one product that can do all of these things would be amazing!

Puffiness and tired eyes need eye cream to reduce them and make me look younger!

A good eye creme for me should reduce fatigue and minimalize puffiness, it should work deep into lines to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and it should act as a good moisturizing agent.

I look for eye creams that moisturize reduce puffiness and help me look rested

I would love something for the puffiness and the bags under my eyes. I’ve never had this problem until about a year ago. Bag started forming under my eyes and I just cannot get rid of them now; its driving me crazy! :persevere: