Post it Day - Chris Chung

This is my weekend routine cleanser and one of my favorite! It not only cleanse but I can feel it tightens while leaving my face and neck supple and refreshed!
I’m a major advocate for having Beauty Subscription because it SAVES money! You get good quality products from top brand and upcoming companies to use! For a small subscription fee! Not even quarter the cost of the items in your box!
Retail this product goes between 30usd to 40usd! Depend on the site! However if you purchase it direct from the company site you can get it Fr 25usd + shipping

Another one of my Favorite is this Purliss moisturizer! I’m BIG on Moisturizing because I live in a very hot climate and it can be very grueling on the skin! This moisturizer keeps my face and neck soft and hydrated! Can be worn under makeup, but it’s my weekend go to! For my revitalization routine! It’s formulated to hydrate and restore, it also softens and tones! You can get the set! Which is a mask along with the moisturizer, or separate!
You can get this product from anywhere between 36usd to 40usd!
Nordstrom has a deal going now it’s 26usd
Or go on their site!
*products are always cheaper when you buy direct! Whether it’s in store or more so on their websites!

• I’m a Ipsy Glam Plus member! So both items plus 3 more other beauty products came in my February box!
    I only paid my monthly subscribe -23usd-freeshipping
    Box value-140usd!
    Cancel anytime without reservations!