Question of the Week! - What do you love most about yourself?

Happy Monday you beautiful souls!!

This week’s question…what do you love most about yourself?

This could be a physical characteristic, a personality trait, what you do for a living, who you’re married to, etc. The world is your oyster - I just want to hear what you love so much about yourself in this one wild, precious life that you have!

Happy Monday!

8 Likes

Genuine, and I love my sense of humor.

2 Likes

I like to help and encourage others.

2 Likes

I love my ability to listen to others. I’m not much of a talker but I’ll lend an ear to others when they need someone to hear them out.

2 Likes

I love being a wife and mother. I try my hardest to raise my children with respect for others and themselves and so far I have a 19 year old that is an amazing adult inside and out. My 3 year old is growing up to be just as amazing as his big sissy so I feel I’m doing something right! Being a good wife is a huge part of raising my children because I want them to see how much my husband and I love each other. I want my children to look at us and say to themselves, I want a love like my mom and dad :heart:

2 Likes

What I love most about myself is my easy going personality and this nature has been my refuge all my life! However what I Love most in my entire life will always be my children! I’m a proud mother of 4, two teenage boys in university, one teenage daughter in high school and my toddler son who’s just a year old. They are my everything, my life, my loves, they make me cry, laugh, swear, scream, jump, humbled and blessed. They made me the woman I am today.

2 Likes

Determination. When I really want something…I dont stop.

2 Likes

That I am God fearing and I have a soft heart.

2 Likes

There are many things xD
Physically:
My eyes and smile.
Virtues and more:
My empathy, my open mind and my personality.
There is even more but I thing that is the most relevant. :sunny:

3 Likes

I would have to say what I love most about myself is my personality, & my willingness to succeed, or my determination!

5 Likes

i love my hair and my kids i love my compassion for helping others

4 Likes

My love of helping animals! That is one thing in my life that I have always been very passionate about.

5 Likes

I love my blonde hair and i like that i am outgoing.

5 Likes

Love that I am a giving person.

5 Likes

I love that i’m adventurous and willing to take chances. My husband and I moved to a new state (Florida) without knowing anyone. My husband and I own our own business so I like that i’m motivated to make the best life for us.

4 Likes

First of all, I love myself…
I am a good listener,have lot of patience.
Don’t give up easily!!
And most importantly, I forgive and forget :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I love that I’ve been through so much, but I’ve survived, and do my best to overcome my past.

Physically, I love my eye colours and smile.

4 Likes

I am a mother and an RN. I love my children and enjoy them so very much. My husband died and it is just the three of us, so, I had to become strong. I work long hours, love my job, and love helping my patients get well again. I eat, sleep and breathe nursing. I have a great sense of humor and use it to cheer people up. I love spending time with my children and taking them to different places and museums. I want them to enjoy life and think outside of the box.

4 Likes

LOVE all of these!! Keep em coming!!

3 Likes

This shouldn’t be hard, right! But sometimes it’s hard to focus on how you see yourself. I am proud that I put family first- my greatest trait is loyalty:)

4 Likes