Review: Andalou Naturals Probiotic + C Renewal Cream

I have been using this product to reduce redness from acne scars for nearly 2 years now and it’s almost gone (lasted so long!) so I thought maybe I should do a review on it!

First of all, I got it at Ulta for $24.99. It was kind of a rushed purchase because I needed to use my points by that night. I thought it seemed interesting so I gave it a shot. I ended up really liking it!
It’s definitely no “miracle” product. It didn’t get rid of the scarring super quickly or anything. But using it consistently for so long, in addition to exfoliating, really helped speed along the fading process.

It has a very nice, but not too strong citrus scent. It’s kind of a combination of orange and lemon. It’s not too thick, but it’s nice and creamy so it feels pretty good while putting it on. It’s slightly cooling too, though I don’t think it’s meant to be lol. I also think it’s inexpensive compared to other products that are supposed to do the same things.

I haven’t tried anything else from this brand, but my positive experience with this product definitely makes me more likely to try more stuff from them!

Awesome, thank you Jessica! You wouldn’t have any before/after pics to show the fading of the scars would you?

That’s good to know, thanks for sharing. I’ve looked at this product and considered it for a while. Andalou Naturals is one of my favorite brands. I use their Marula Oil Shampoo, Conditioner and Detangling Spray.
I no longer color my hair and the grey is a thicker, more course texture. And I absolutely have to have natural hair products, free of sulfates and other chemicals. I am extremely pleased with these products. My hair feels moisturized, soft and healthy. And the Detangling Spray keeps me from pulling out my hair when I’m wet combing it.

Unfortunately I don’t, I never thought to do it :slightly_frowning_face:

Does truly work now this be awesome I have so many scars

I do really feel like it helped. My scars weren’t too dark or deep, though. But using it for about 2 years did do quite a bit for me!

Thanks for letting me know