Review: Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask

:boom: Contest! Face Mask Selfie: Win a Co-Creator Spot!

I’m actually getting ready to receive this mask to try out, so I’m curious about it :thinking: Did it do anything drastic? Did you like it? :slight_smile: Any pros and cons???

I have bought this mask for several of my nieces who are tweens. They love feeling it bubble on their face, and I think it’s a great way to start introducing the importance of skincare at that their age. :blush:

I haven’t noticed major changes yet, but I haven’t used it a lot as of the moment. You feel the bubbles activating and it does make your skin soft. I enjoy using it, it is a lot of fun and it always makes everyone laugh when it puffs up.

I would love to try that mask. Thank you for sharing the link and it’s only $10! @ Jennifer_Poynter. Your picture is adorable too.

Thank you. It is definitely one of the most talked about skincare items that I have.

When I receive mine and use it, I’ll post my results on here. Thank you for sharing! I’m excited to try it out. :smile:

I just got this and tried it the other day and really like it! I’ve only used it once, so not sure how much of a difference it makes, but my skin felt great afterwards and it was fun to use.

Sweet, would love to see a pic here, too! Looks like a fun mask.

I finally got the mask today! :pig: The Elizavecca Milky Piggy one. So I will be trying it out soon, I’ll post my experience, thoughts and results as soon as I do! :yum: Wish me luck y’all! :four_leaf_clover:

How exciting! Can’t wait to see what you think, this one looks like a fun mask for sure!

So I’ve used the Elizavecca Milky Piggy carbonated bubble clay mask a few times now and here’s my thoughts.
:pig: The smell is wonderful! It has a real clean fresh scent.
:pig: It comes packaged with a spatula to help apply the mask, which makes the application easier, faster and cleaner.
:pig: The mask itself is so much fun! But it also does what it says…after use my face was cleaner & hydrated. I saw a difference in the amount of blackheads after only a couple of times.
:pig: It works fast! After you start applying, you better hurry, haha! It puffs up quick. After a few minutes you add a little water and massage. I left it on a few more minutes after I did then washed off.
:pig: The only con that I found was that it’s a little more difficult to wash off than I imagined. But it was in no way “hard”. I just used less the 2nd time which made it a little easier.
P.S. DON’T put it around your nose holes! Lol! :laughing: It completely covered my nose and I spent them few minutes trying to not suck it up in my sinuses when I was breathing. All in all it was a great mask! I’ll definitely be finishing it up.

I have been seeing this a lot lately though I have not had a chance to try it yet.