Review: Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash

I started using the Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash pretty recently, but long enough for it to become my favorite wash as well as one that I think a lot of you may like!
As the name would suggest, this is a pretty moisturizing wash. It’s a cloudy/clear color and feels almost “soft” if you can imagine that for a wash lol. It’s doesn’t lather quite as much as other washes I’ve tried, and I didn’t like that at first, but it actually grew on me. It spreads very easily, so you don’t need to use too much at once. Even though it’s moisturizing, my skin still feels completely clean afterwards and doesn’t feel like heavy or like there’s any residue.
I’ve been a bit more ingredient conscious lately, and I’m very happy that this product doesn’t have a mile long list of ingredients. I plan to use more of their products because of this. I already use their micellar water and have tried their makeup removing wipes in the past, and I love both of those as well!
Another plus is that this is pretty cheap. Depending on where you get it, it’s about $5! And it’s also available practically everywhere that sells products like this!
Overall, I’d really recommend trying it out. It’s a wash I plan to constantly repurchase!

4 Likes

That’s like honest brand they have awesome personal care products that dont have a long list of ingredients and its hypoallergenic and no dyes or perfumes but leaves your skin clean and in a week it done cleared up all my blemishes.

1 Like

I’d love to try some Honest products as well as they’re cleaning products. They seem like a great brand all around and I definitely need more hypoallergenic items in my life!

Yes its awesome and you make the schedule when they deliver to your doritos is a great company

1 Like