Show your favorite Product- Chris Chung

This duo here are my favorite and my weekend go to, for my exfoliating needs especially after 5 to 6 days of wearing makeup.
The mask is made of natural ingredients some are imported for eg: one of the ingredient in the mask was from a sulphuric lake in India! Along with other organic ingredients that helps to cleanse, tone and brighten the feel and appearance of the skin. This is complimented by the Purliss moisturizer which soothes and softens the skin while nourishing it with the essential vitamins needed to retain moisture and youth!
I love these products for these reasons and money well spent.

2 Likes

I just checked out their site and I’m impressed! https://purlisse.com/pages/faq It’s rare to see a brand acknowledge that some of their products might not be for everyone. I also like their focus on sustainability, and that it’s mentioned as something in the FAQ but they’re not taking advantage of greenwashing for marketing.

1 Like

Exactly! But at some point they will be onboard! And yes! Their openness about whether it may work for you or not! As all products should! So as not to mislead others but I guess it’s marketing. I think that’s why I’m enjoying this new trend where you sample before buying just to see if a product works for you! Before spending your hard earned money

1 Like

Yes!!! Even if money wasn’t a factor, it’s just a safety issue like what they mentioned about pregnant women, or if people have health issues and take meds that make their skin more sensitive.

1 Like