Thank you everyone!

This has been an amazing experience and I’ve had so much fun! Even though the products I used cream 01 & 04 didn’t do much for my dark circle, I loved testing them and being a part of this community. I have learned so many things and gotten alot of good advice. It was fun to answer the questions and do the challenges and laugh at the jokes. I want to thank everyone for all your effort and @Melissa_Levick @John and who ever else made this happen you guys are great, thanks for answering all our questions and making this fun for us and keeping us informed. This community is exceptional and I’m so happy to be hear😚

2 Likes

You’re so welcome! And it makes me so happy to hear that feedback. Thank you to you and everyone else who participated in this face off!! More executing news coming soon!!!

2 Likes

Yes! I had a lot of fun using these creams too. I definitely see some lightening of the area even if it’s about 20%. I can’t wait for the reveal. Thank you so much everyone! I’ll be looking forward for more opportunities in the near future.

1 Like

I didn’t have much luck noticing any changes either, but still enjoyed giving it a try. Thank you so much for letting me part of this study. I can’t wait until time for another one. Also thank you so much for answering any questions I had & for being patient with me until I got the hang of this. :heart::heart:

1 Like

I noticed a slight change in my right eye even though I really liked the feel of the product I used on my left eye. It could be some strange coincidence I suppose. Nothing too dramatic just a slight reduction in circles.

1 Like