Tuesday Newsday: Hanahana Beauty Is an All-Natural Skin-Care Brand With a Mission to Empower Women of Color

So incredible to see a new beauty brand, Hanahana Beauty, an all-natural skin-care brand with a mission to empower women of color. The story is amazing and the products look rad.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/hanahana-beauty-natural-skin-care-130000703.html

Has anyone heard of them or tried their products? I’d love to hear how they are!

5 Likes

Good for her I really hope to see her company flourish. I’ve never used or heard of it before but I look forward to see what it becomes. I’m all for supporting small owned businesses sometimes they make the best products.

1 Like

I was completely overwhelmed and happy, not for the fact that it was women of color but the colors are so vast that all women can try them. I just believe in inclusiveness for everybody. All women want to look and feel beautiful and they should be able to.

1 Like

I haven’t heard of it before, would be nice to see how it would work on my skin.

She is impressive.

1 Like

First time hearing about them! But I do love how natural their products are! And the fact that they are helping to enrich the Ghana women and providing income for an impoverished country

1 Like

I love everything about this, especially that she’s really thinking through every step of the business to make sure it aligns with her personal values.

1 Like

I think it is wonderful! I had not heard of them but will be keeping an eye out for them now.

2 Likes