Must the government stick their noses into every aspect of our life?
i don’t THINK i will miss any of those ingredients other than triclosan, i do believe that is in dial. but, i am not sure if i use anything with the other ones listed or not.* Coal tar dyes (p-Phenylenediamine);
- Cocamide Diethanolamine;
- Dibutyalated Phthalate (Phthalates DBP), Bis(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP);
- Styrene or Styrene acrylates;
- Formaldehydes (Methylene glycol/methanediol/formaldehyde) and Formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (DMDM hydantoin, diazolidinyl urea, imidazolidinyl urea, methenamine, quaternium-15 and sodium hydroxymethylglycinate);
- Lead acetate or other lead compounds; and
- Parabens (isopropylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenylparaben, benzylparaben, pentylparaben, propylparaben and butylparaben). maybe this is a good thing?
Wow. This is actually positive. Companies will now be forced to choose ingredients that aren’t potentially harmful to the consumers they claim to care about.
I think this could be a very good thing!
Although, wish they don’t start with our food first!