Violet Voss Pro HG Palette

I ordered the Violet Voss Pro HG Palette, soooo I’m gonna try it out tomorrow! I’ve heard such good things about this palette, and thought just the Fall Colors I need! So I’m thinking of doing a maroon and pink look maybe or orange and brown, not sure which but leaning more towards the maroon and pink! I will post pics of the look and let y’all know what I think of it. Is it worth it?..We shall see tomorrow!

Screenshot_2019-09-08-19-37-29

4 Likes

Never used them before! Looking forward to seeing how gorgeous your going to look with that pallet! I love the earth colors! Your right it’s perfect for Fall!

1 Like

I have never used this brand before but looking forward to see your thoughts. I love the colors it has.

1 Like

I never used that brandsuper cute love the colors

1 Like

Great choice ,never used that brand but like it.Lovely color, cute pacjagibg too

1 Like

I’ve never used that brand but I loved those colors.I love the packaging.

1 Like

Never used this brand of domestic but great cute elegant colors. IM in love with top 3 rows nude.Totally me nude colors.

1 Like

I’ve been hearing a lot about it! One of the Violet Voss palettes was in the Sept boxycharm and I’ve seen a lot of people rave about them on YouTube so I thought I’d try it out! It was $45.00 :scream::scream::scream: soooo I’m really hoping it is worth it!

I have that palette. Love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lots of pretty colors and combinations you can try! Have fun!!

1 Like

After all day wear, in 90° weather! This lasted longer than most of my other makeup!

2 Likes

Fantastic eye look! The Violet Voss HG is actually one of my favorite palettes. I reach for it often, and if you haven’t yet, try dampening your brush with primer water. The colors are so vivid when applied wet.

2 Likes

Nice looking palette! Amazing makeup look. I can never do good with two or more eyeshadow colors.

1 Like

I love it, thank you! I don’t ever try to do much, I just try to keep it pretty simple. I do know the more I practice the better it gets though. I just started using more than one or two colors about 3 months ago. Experimenting more and diving into other colors is a bit outta my own comfort zone, but I do like trying the new looks! I could still use any pointers and advice I can get…in my opinion, you can never learn enough about makeup and skincare!

You gals, I am absolutely obsessed with this palette! It is sooooo totally worth every cent! I would recommend everyone have this is their own collection, especially with all these fall colors! It is truly amazing and I find myself reaching for it more and more!

Sorry I’m just seeing this! But it’s gorgeous! I love how the colors still pop after a long hot day! Makes it perfect! Thank you for sharing

1 Like