Week 10 Update

Hello Co-Creators, AKA members of @CC_Body_Lotion_01!

New System
It looks like many of you are finding your way around our new platform, which is great. If you have not already done so, I strongly encourage you to take the GuidedTourBot tour of the system, it will only take 2-3 minutes and is worth your time. If you didn’t take the tour first thing after logging into your account, you’ll need to find him. Simply click on your avatar in the top right of your screen, and then go to the mail icon (these are your messages). In there you’ll see a robot looking emoji similar to this one :robot: with the title Greetings! Click on it and he’ll take you through using the basic features of the system.

You may have noticed that clicking on your avatar displays a list of messages for you, making it easy to see what has happened to posts, replies, likes and badges. For those of you wanting to learn more about badges, just choose Badges from the menu when clicking your avatar.

Body Lotion 01
Our body lotion shipment is slightly delayed, but it will be shipping this week. Apologies for the delay. We’ll introduce feedback through online polls and questionnaires through the forum probably next week, and will provide details on when everything is due. You will be notified in the same manner in which you were notified of this blog post, so if that didn’t work for whatever reason, please let me know.

That’s all for now. We’re excited to bring you new products to test this week. Also thanks again for being such great sports and so supportive of our move to this new system. I know it’s hard to change horses midstream, but we felt it was critical for our growth and overall experience to make this change now, rather than wait. The old system is offline, so no need to revisit.

Onward and upward :rocket: !

John

The tour was very helpful! Looking foward to trying the new body lotion!

Thanks for the update.

You bet! Suggestion, simply hit the :heart: next time, it helps the system when all you need to say is “Thanks!”

Thanks, I will do that.

I am sorry I didn’t get the body wash samples til it was too late to comment. I will say that I liked the one with Rose Geranium the best. I wasn’t too crazy about the other scent. I am using the plain one for shaving.
lol.

I look forward to better navigating the site and being more prompt !!! :slight_smile:

I believe the saying, “Good things come to those who wait,” will be applicable when the body lotion samples arrive! Thank you for updating us.

For me the new website, because there’s much to learn, is actually helpful in getting rid of the familiarity that can lead to boredom. I think the change was well timed. :+1:t4:

Super excited to try the lotions since Summer is in full swing here in Utah with the heat and the low humidity. My skin is in dire need of some moisture!!! :persevere:

I’m trying my best with navigating! I feel a little bit like a grandma who just discovered the internet, but I’m doing my best hahah. I’m excited for the lotion, I don’t care about a delay. I think we all know a lot of hard work is going into all of these products.
I think I just need to spend more time on here and navigate more. I may just be totally missing it, but have there been pretty much no new forum topics?

Few new forum topics, I posted one recently on gold skin care but we’re also no longer sending updates on every new topic by default, although you can change that behavior if you like.

This sounds like one of those southern sayings. :slight_smile: My boyfriend is from Dallas and he has a million of sayings like this. I always ask if they are real or if he’s just making that up.

I was born in Dallas :cowboy_hat_face:! And yep, I’d rightly say it does sound like a southern expression, I’m sure @MarshaWoods :racehorse: knows one or two as well.